• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Seemingly QPR showing an interest for January.

Good ol' Rab C eh.

Seemingly QPR showing an interest for January.
If that is the case , they'd better have a bloody big bank account.

If that is the case , they'd better have a bloody big bank account.

I really hope there is nothing in it, but they do throw big money about and up front.

In a way if he goes I'd be happier he went down south than to one of our rivals.

Nisbet

I really hope there is nothing in it, but they do throw big money about and up front.
Every player has a price.
And money will, not talk, but scream in this very strange time.

No chance.
He’s still to prove himself at Hibs.

No chance.

I hope so.

No chance.

I've just had a Facebook conversation with my pal Dale QPR Moxon and apart from telling me I was right when I said Dykes would prove to be a pish signing for them he advises that as QPR are having to conform to something called Fair Play rules having had a hefty fine for overspending previously, it's unlikely that they will be in for Nisbet.

Aye, its on some QPR transfer rumours site. Probably about as reliable as some of the rumours posted on here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-235657_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221-235657_Chrome.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Dub
If we are offered anything over £2million we will snatch there hand off.

If we are offered anything over £2million we will snatch there hand off.
He’s just signed a 4 year contract - his value is only going to go up. we don’t need to rush to sell

He’s just signed a 4 year contract - his value is only going to go up. we don’t need to rush to sell

Like most clubs we will have a big financial hole to cover. Your kidding yourself on if you think we won't bank in on a decent amount of cash.

My concern is that the Pars will have a hefty sell on clause.

Selling Nisbet in January would fuck our whole season, make no mistake.

Selling Nisbet in January would fuck our whole season, make no mistake.

Agreed.
Sounds nonsense, someone looking at figures and thinks they can just buy the best non old firm forward.
Nothing to see or worry about.

Get a new pair of (dry) frillies on and calm things down to a panic. We won’t be getting any bids in January of a value we’d even need to think about.

If he does the business for a sustained period and there is eventually genuine interest then our cut would still be decent after the Fifers are weighed in.

Sell Nisbet and we’re just saying our season is over.

Unless it’s ridiculous money (and I mean ridiculous), he shouldn’t be sold anytime in the next 18 months.

Cant see us selling him we are short upfront as it is .

Sheffield United in for him according to the Sun today.

Nisbet the man they turn to to save them from relegation and the resulting tens of millions pound losses? Scottish Championship to premiership in 6 months? Based on what they paid for McBurnie we should be looking at £40m?

See you the morn Kev ?

They might be interested in a deal to tie him up now for the future but no danger is he going straight into a premiership team. I wouldn’t rule him out reaching that level if he continues to progress for another couple of years as he has done in the last couple of years.

Goalscorers in any team are going to be in demand. These are the players who win matches for you.

Nisbet will have clubs monitoring him no doubts about it, but I very much doubt we are going to see any genuine offers for him for about another year or so. He has still to prove himself consistently in the top league in Scotland. He has only had 4 months SPFL top league experience and that is nowhere near enough for an English Premiership or even a top Championship club to part with serious money for.

He was signed on a 4 year deal only in August so I expect him to be a Hibs player for the rest of this season and probably all of next, especially if we are playing European football next summer as we all hope.

Hibs will sell him.
If the price is right.
Given the right offer/ deal then it would be on.
The right offer opens up avenues of recruitment as well as keeping the club solvent.
What that offer would have to be I've no idea, but every player has their price.

Hibs will sell him.
If the price is right.
Given the right offer/ deal then it would be on.
The right offer opens up avenues of recruitment as well as keeping the club solvent.
What that offer would have to be I've no idea, but every player has their price.
Agree with all of that.
As I say I just don't think we are going to get a bid for him in January.

Agree with all of that.
As I say I just don't think we are going to get a bid for him in January.
You're probably correct , but if the Sheffield Utd interest has any substance to it , it could not only be a bid we couldn't refuse, it may spark interest from elsewhere.
We'll find out soon.

No doubt a lot of shite, every year if we have a player performing well the media link them with random clubs around transfer windows and majority of time it comes to nothing

BIG G

BIG G
So they have actually put a bid in? Looks like its not just rumours anymore

So they have actually put a bid in? Looks like its not just rumours anymore
2million is an acceptable bid.....with add ons.
Such as more cash for appearances and goals.
Not forgetting sell on clause.

I think all Scottish clubs will find it harder to hang on to their best young players due to Brexit.

English clubs will increasing look to our league for upcoming players rather than Europe, due to the points system that is now in place for young players coming from Europe and beyond.

For Hibs this means players like Porteous and Doig will be increasingly in demand. I hope the fees involved in their eventual sales reflect this.

Who will be negotiating all this stuff, accepting/rejecting?

BIG G

Agreed, but I'm guessing Dunfermline will be due a percentage

BIG G
Executive Chairman?

Have no issue with selling in the summer. January would be an error.

BIG G
Power?

BIG G
Big Ron in America via Skype, Zoom, Face Time or maybes Grannie Murphy in the Wash Hoose ? Who knows eh! but it will get done. I’d recommend the gink who sold me my car - he was very good. Basically a liar.

Have no issue with selling in the summer. January would be an error.
3 days before the window closes is suicide

This thread has been viewed 55769 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back