Nisbet

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Why are these things always left to the last fucking day of the window, takes the piss and leaves us in a panic to potentially have to get someone in last minute. Politely request whoever is in for Nisbet to bolt and tell him to wind his neck in. Chancer

Hattie

Donator
If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.
How can they have offered him a wage? Not allowed to speak to him. 6 months into a 4 yr contract and he hands a transfer request in on deadline day. Shows his disrespect and class.. dont sell. Fuck him.
And if he wants a move he will need to keep banging goals in instead of chucking toys oot the pram

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here