Nisbet

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Young Nisbet is a talent. No doubt about that. I was looking forward to a couple of years at Hibs, maybe even get the chance to see him ‘live’ rather than on the box. Unfortunately the cash on offer elsewhere will have fucked with his head and perhaps that explains his loss of form. Losing his dad would have been devastating and the likes of Daz looking after him should have bonded him to the club.
But money talks.
Louder than loyalty.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Young Nisbet is a talent. No doubt about that. I was looking forward to a couple of years at Hibs, maybe even get the chance to see him ‘live’ rather than on the box. Unfortunately the cash on offer elsewhere will have fucked with his head and perhaps that explains his loss of form. Losing his dad would have been devastating and the likes of Daz looking after him should have bonded him to the club.
But money talks.
Louder than loyalty.
Seeds are sown now. Let’s hope he has the right attitude if he stays and gets us more money in the summer or whenever he eventually goes.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
If this is true, it will be tough for us but if someone offered me 4 times my salary when I was his age I'd find it hard to say no! I'm not convinced he'll end up at Birmingham, possibly someone else.

If he does go, I'd do what I can to get Leigh Griffiths here on loan until the end of the season to give him his best chance of being firing on all cylinders when the Euros start. I'd then be looking at permanent options for next season, which could be Leigh or someone else. I'd be reluctant to bring someone in on a permanent basis now unless it is someone we have been tracking.
He was happy enough with the money Hibs offered to sign for 4 years not so long ago , handing in a transfer request is a right boot in the bollocks

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts