Nisbet

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
If true Birmingham have upped their offer to £3m it seems a big jump from the last reported bid of £2.25m. Im speculating that it would be a "deal worth up to" situation where clauses etc inserted. I still think we should be getting at least £3m - £3.5 mill up front. The timing of the offer couldnt be worse where we're concerned...we'd need a sizeable warchest to persuade any club to deal with us for a decent striker at this stage of the window.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Payment structure Birmingham were offering was meant to be a strange one , over 2 years and down to appearance and goals.
Although I'm only posting what I have seen on the net.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Payment structure Birmingham were offering was meant to be a strange one , over 2 years and down to appearance and goals.
Although I'm only posting what I have seen on the net.
There’s no danger anyone in their right mind is agreeing to any non standard deal suggested by Birmingham City. Not to be trusted.

This is from the Mirror 3 weeks ago:

“Birmingham City is over £100m in debt to absentee owners in the Far East. The stadium is mortgaged to the hilt. Before Christmas, two stands failed to pass council safety guidelines.”

Mind thon Carson Yeung who owned them and was banged up for money laundering offences committed when he still owned them.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
A3014454-8965-4FC5-98C0-00EC8467E3A9.jpeg
(The Record). It’s all speculation especially when very few have any idea what the actual up front payment is and how much of it is potential add ons

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here