Nisbet

Uncy

Well-Known Radge
Can't see Brum offering £2m outright. Chances are it will be highly incentivised and he'll need to get them in the Prem before we collect all of it. Fell foul of FFP a couple of years back and are still on the watchlist for further transgressions.

Like most of the Championship, they're skint, have only a trickle of the usual income which doesn't cover the wage bill anyway and the only routes out are to gamble the entire existence of the club or cut wage bill in half. Trouble is, they can do that and probably treble any wages anyone outwith the Uglies gets in Scotland.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
And if we just keep telling ourselves that we never will Larry. It's like giving players away at that kind of money.
I suppose we can dream of selling players for 10million, but that is what it would be.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Birmingham upped their offer to around £3 Million apparently. ?

The Family

Capital Radge
Birmingham upped their offer to around £3 Million apparently. ?

If that is true I cannot see us turning that kind of money away especially with everything that is going on at the moment, just hope we have a very good replacement lined up, bring Leigh home even if it is just a loan as they don’t appreciate and love him like we do ?

Admin
Did someone not mention Birmingham are struggling financially and being watched for their behaviour? Ye have to wonder who is so in the know that they would know they have offered 3 million, or indeed anything?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Did someone not mention Birmingham are struggling financially and being watched for their behaviour? Ye have to wonder who is so in the know that they would know they have offered 3 million, or indeed anything?
Great question. I often wonder what happens with future payments (as these deals are never up front) in the event of any club hitting financial difficulties/change of ownership?

The Family

Capital Radge

Seemingly the Birmingham manager is saying they are not the only club in for Nisbet but were first to show their hand with two bids.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I mentioned that about QPR :102:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Do the lower league clubs in england not have Interest freeloans at the moment, or some kind of deferred loan system?
Or am i havering?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Nisbet has scored a good amount of goals so far but he wastes alot of chances too, he's still a bit raw. That said I think we should be getting at least another million (on top of reported £3 million) considering; the length of his contract, how important he is to Hibs and the fact he's shown consistency with goals and progression each season. Hopefully we have add ons.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts