Nisbet

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I think we hold onto him unless they give us amd him a serious offer.
£2m wasn't a bad starting point either tbf, there's no real hint of them trying to undercut us.

A guaranteed £3m with incentives, even if its not all up front, will be acceptable i think.
Depends on him wanting to move too, might not be ready to move away so soon after his dad.
Family will still be a huge factor just now.

He'll score goals for any team, the type of goals he scores are dependant on service, he doesn't carve out his own chances like a Leigh or Derek, put the ball on him in the box and he'll do the job.

I'm more positive today.
I think he stays by his own choice.

Ryan might leave. But he's a Hibs lad, he might have goals here first. I know I would? ?‍♂️

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
I think we hold onto him unless they give us amd him a serious offer.
£2m wasn't a bad starting point either tbf, there's no real hint of them trying to undercut us.

A guaranteed £3m with incentives, even if its not all up front, will be acceptable i think.
Depends on him wanting to move too, might not be ready to move away so soon after his dad.
Family will still be a huge factor just now.

He'll score goals for any team, the type of goals he scores are dependant on service, he doesn't carve out his own chances like a Leigh or Derek, put the ball on him in the box and he'll do the job.

I'm more positive today.
I think he stays by his own choice.

Ryan might leave. But he's a Hibs lad, he might have goals here first. I know I would? ?‍♂️
If there was even a 50% wage increase they’d both be off like a Fukn shot. The fact it will be a good deal more than that then it’s a no brainer.

Only depends on Hibs accepting a bid and whether they have more than one alternative to consider. One bad injury or a drop in form Feb-May could cost them fortunes.

I’ve never got too worked up about losing better players than them two. Good luck to them both. We won’t sell on the cheap but it’s a Cnut of a time to sell players if we do agree to a deal or two.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
If any of them go you would think it would be today if tomorrow or Monday we will end up with 19yr on loan from Sheffield utd or something like that .

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
We dont live in that world, Dub.
I reckon 2+ million for a guy who has played 2 dozen SPL matches is decent money.
More so in the present financial climate.
And the club comes first every time.
And if we just keep telling ourselves that we never will Larry. It's like giving players away at that kind of money.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
£2 mill seems a pretty average offer for Nisbet imo. He's joint top scorer in the division this season. He's 4 ahead of everyone;s favourite hun bampot Morelos and 2 ahead of Edouard. Just for a bit of perspective.

Hopefully Hibs will note Birminghams interest, Nisbet will stay on and start scoring regularly again, and we'll flush out a few other offers in the Summer when the market is better. I;d be looking for at least £3 - £3.5 million up front tho. When you look at what the huddies in Englands lower divisions go for and compare it to an on form Nisbet its an absolute steal.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here