Nisbet

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £65.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
hopefully players theyve had in mind for a while rather than something done in a rush

Downside to that is we've probably been looking at backup rather than a replacement. Quality won't be the same.

I see we promoted a youth striker into the first team today at training too.
Cant remember which, just glanced it.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Downside to that is we've probably been looking at backup rather than a replacement. Quality won't be the same.

Youngster promoted. Oh dear can see where this is going.

Zab

Admin

I’m not so sure about that. I think the club is more organised than it used to be when it comes to having a transfer targets.

Let’s no forget Nisbet was a gamble stepping up from the Championship, despite his good track record. If he goes for decent money then I’m quietly confident we’ll find a decent replacement.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
£2 Million for me isn't enough to justify a sale of such an asset under a long term contract in ln the last few days of the January window for a club supposedly with aspirations of a top three finish.

He'll be worth as much if not more in the summer. We need his goals. And our supporters deserve to see their loyalty rewarded.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
2million is an acceptable bid.....with add ons.
Such as more cash for appearances and goals.
Not forgetting sell on clause.
When gash players are being bought and sold for 20 or 30 million down south I'd say tell them to bolt because 2 mill isn't enough. I appreciate the inflated prices are inter premier league teams but still, Ollie McBurnie for 17.5 mill in 2019 and he is shit.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
When gash players are being bought and sold for 20 or 30 million down south I'd say tell them to bolt because 2 mill isn't enough. I appreciate the inflated prices are inter premier league teams but still, Ollie McBurnie for 17.5 mill in 2019 and he is shit.
We dont live in that world, Dub.
I reckon 2+ million for a guy who has played 2 dozen SPL matches is decent money.
More so in the present financial climate.
And the club comes first every time.

The Family

Capital Radge

Josh O’Connor

Zab

Admin
£2 Million for me isn't enough to justify a sale of such an asset under a long term contract in ln the last few days of the January window for a club supposedly with aspirations of a top three finish.

He'll be worth as much if not more in the summer. We need his goals. And our supporters deserve to see their loyalty rewarded.

If Nisbet recaptures his early season form he could easily add another million onto that value.

The flip side of that is if he doesn’t score again this season he’ll no even be worth half that, and if he gets a leg break he’s worth nothing...

If the £2m was going to be used to fund some long term targets in key positions, I wouldn’t be against that. However with only a couple of days left in the transfer window it seems unlikely we do the right kind of business.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
We dont live in that world, Dub.
I reckon 2+ million for a guy who has played 2 dozen SPL matches is decent money.
More so in the present financial climate.
And the club comes first every time.

Exactly. Everyone knows our league struggles financially and even more so through the pandemic it's on it's knees. Imagine fans still aren't allowed in come start of next season. Big reductions in season ticket sales no doubt will happen. Teams will die and were best to prepare ourselves for that outcome as best we can. If that means selling our assets to survive then so be it.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Hope the club have a good back up plan with season tickets coming up, if they do go they aren't replaced with quick fix loan deals.

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here