Nisbet

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Some guy saying he's heard good things about Nisbet means nothing.
They've not approached, they're a team on a losing trajectory. Strikers want to score goals, get not gonna get many playing in the bottom portion of the championship.

I'd be more worried if it was a top league one or competitive championship club.

Nothing to see here imo.

The Family

Capital Radge
Some guy saying he's heard good things about Nisbet means nothing.
They've not approached, they're a team on a losing trajectory. Strikers want to score goals, get not gonna get many playing in the bottom portion of the championship.

I'd be more worried if it was a top league one or competitive championship club.

Nothing to see here imo.

Same person who told me about Doig says Nissy is signing the new deal with us and is going nowhere 💚

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Same person who told me about Doig says Nissy is signing the new deal with us and is going nowhere 💚

I believe this.
His agent would know before we do if there's gonna be an approach, and he wouldn't be entertaining contract talks if he was looking looking move on.
Unless he's using interest to get a slightly better offer from us. Either way, I reckon he signs.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I believe this.
His agent would know before we do if there's gonna be an approach, and he wouldn't be entertaining contract talks if he was looking looking move on.
Unless he's using interest to get a slightly better offer from us. Either way, I reckon he signs.
Strangely enough I think that if KN DOES sign a new deal there will be a release clause in it for a few mill. Hope I'm wrong of course

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Strangely enough I think that if KN DOES sign a new deal there will be a release clause in it for a few mill. Hope I'm wrong of course
I don’t think that would be necessary. If we were offered a few million cash then it’s probably a good deal for all concerned.

Reactions: Zab

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
I don’t think that would be necessary. If we were offered a few million cash then it’s probably a good deal for all concerned.
Id be happy with that. However I feel that KN could well want one put in after us blocking him talking to Birmingham

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Id be happy with that. However I feel that KN could well want one put in after us blocking him talking to Birmingham

It won't be a fee worth any less than what we rejected initially anyway.

And, if he thought he was such a hot prospect, then he must realise no offers coming in over the summer shows he needs to do more to earn that deal.

Man up, sign up and score goals.
Only chance he's got of moving on at any point.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I'd be surprised if Nisbet exits this season. Bear in mind there is a World Cup next year and no other club will give him as big a platform to push for a Scotland space than Hibs.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
If Nisbet is injured just now he wouldn't be able to pass a medical for any club that came in for him?

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Apparently Nisbet won't be joining the Scotland squad till Wednesday.
Let's hope that is just precautionary with his slight calf injury from Saturday.
Hibs simply can't afford to lose him this late on in the window, no matter the price.
My mind can't help going back to January though when he submitted two transfer requests on the last day of the window. That tells you something.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Seen how many injured players we've signed previously?
We weren't spending millions on a player. More bargain basement but get your point.
Apparently Nisbet won't be joining the Scotland squad till Wednesday.
Let's hope that is just precautionary with his slight calf injury from Saturday.
Hibs simply can't afford to lose him this late on in the window, no matter the price.
My mind can't help going back to January though when he submitted two transfer requests on the last day of the window. That tells you something.
Did he though? I think that was Daily Record chatter.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
If Nissy was going anywhere I doubt very much Hibs would have him as their background picture on social media and face a backlash from fans on transfer deadline day.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here