Nisbet

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Fritz

Legendary Radge
A short while ago i`d have shaken Celtc's hand off to get Griffiths back. Not now. He's a mess and a mess we don't need, imo.
He's worth nothing to Celtc. They are absolutely fucking desperate to get shot of him so are using his Hibs connection to try and bribe us into handing Nisbet over to them on the cheap. If Celtc want Nissy then they can pay us what we want for him and they can pap Griffiths off to Inverness or Ayr fucking Utd or wherever.

Hattie

Donator
Play celtc at their own game. £8m up front with add ons or go away. They hate when the English clubs belittle them with terrible offers. They greet their eyes oot over the shoddy bids yet expect clubs in Scotland to accept the very same garbage from them!! Them and their meeja mates along with their partners in crime still do their dirty work through the rags.
They will probably value LG about £3m and offer us £1.5m with LG, thats how these tramps minds work. Big Ron should come out and state it… get tae feck ya tramps, ye canny afford him

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Sooner or later we are going to lose Nisbet, of that there is absolutely no doubt.
A decent wedge , 4 million is probably realistic, and Griffiths is probably about as good as we would get. If there is one place where Griffiths might get back to somewhere close to his best , I think it’s here. Don’t forget, he is superb goal scorer and I always thought his work rate was spot on.

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Wouldn't surprise me if there's some sort of gentleman's agreement in place with Nisbet and he may well move. I think a half fit Griffiths would still be sent for us but each to there own.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Hibernian should be looking for a minimum of £6m up front plus add ons/sell on percentage for Kevin Nisbet.

If Celtic are willing to pay then fair enough, but I don’t want Leigh Griffiths involved in any deal. I don’t think his work rate and movement would suit our style of play, I’d rather we looked for younger hungry players.
What they'll realistically look to offer... Griffiths swap plus £400,000. They can Usain Bolt. Another season like last and the English clubs will be queuing up.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
A short while ago i`d have shaken Celtc's hand off to get Griffiths back. Not now. He's a mess and a mess we don't need, imo.
He's worth nothing to Celtc. They are absolutely fucking desperate to get shot of him so are using his Hibs connection to try and bribe us into handing Nisbet over to them on the cheap. If Celtc want Nissy then they can pay us what we want for him and they can pap Griffiths off to Inverness or Ayr fucking Utd or wherever.
Not for Nisbet. Griffiths has barely played the past 2-3 years. They can GTF.

The Family

Capital Radge
Sounds like it but I hope no!

Big gamble for us, didn’t knuckle down when the Scotland team were getting ready for the Euros, or he could come here and get fit with the correct attitude and score us loads of goals, or should we wait and get him for free when they will release him from his contract as he is clearly finished with them

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
So we’re going to trade a proven international striker for a former international with a recent history of a loss of focus and extra curricular activities? No thanks. That said I’d be happy to see Leigh back here to rehabilitate his reputation but not on these terms.

I should have added that if I was Nissy I wouldn’t trade my starting position at Hibs for one as a bench warmer at Celtic - he just needs to ask Scotty how that went.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I dont see Leigh turning his life and career around coming back here.
Hes just not the same hungry laddie anymore.

We definitely don't need the out of football drama.

Neil Lennon might be a prick and have went too far with Leigh, but there's still a reason for it. We don't need someone who used to be good, maybe possibly finding half of that impact coming in.
We need someone who wants to go places and sees us as the place to get on that train.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I dont see Leigh turning his life and career around coming back here.
Hes just not the same hungry laddie anymore.

We definitely don't need the out of football drama.

Neil Lennon might be a prick and have went too far with Leigh, but there's still a reason for it. We don't need someone who used to be good, maybe possibly finding half of that impact coming in.
We need someone who wants to go places and sees us as the place to get on that train.
I'd sign him if he was a free agent but it would be a HUGELY performance related contract.

He should not be ONE PENNY though towards the valuation of Kevin Nisbet.

Any offer should be a completely separate transaction.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'd sign him if he was a free agent but it would be a HUGELY performance related contract.

He should not be ONE PENNY though towards the valuation of Scott Nisbet.

Any offer should be a completely separate transaction.

Kevin 😁
Agree with that though, Leigh doesn't hold any transfer weight in this deal other than a love or nostalgia, which is for supporters, not the team.

Fritz

Legendary Radge
They will probably value LG about £3m and offer us £1.5m with LG,
That`s exactly what they`ll be at. We`d end up with a player who has serious issues and could go off on one at any moment, Ron gets a pocketful of loose change and they get one of Scotland's best young talents and a player potentially worth tens of millions in the future sitting on their bench.
Fuck that deal.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Kevin 😁
Agree with that though, Leigh doesn't hold any transfer weight in this deal other than a love or nostalgia, which is for supporters, not the team.
🤣 No idea how that happened! If he leaves he's Scott!

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
There is no doubt a fit Leigh Griffiths is a real player. We wouldn't be getting a fit Leigh Griffiths tho, we;d be getting a player who has recurring problems with his calves and struggles to stay fit over the past 2 seasons. Thats without considering any other drawbacks.

Not only that we'd be losing a superb player, who may go on to be worth double or treble the 4-5 million we are after. I see no benefits in the rumoured deal for Hibs tbh. It could get messy now if Nisbet allows himself to be unsettled by the press speculation so yould hope we get interest from down South.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here