Nisbet

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Why did Celtic give Griffiths a new one year contract ?....interested to hear peoples opinions.
We predicted months ago that his contract extension was going to be used to get KN in some sort of swap deal.

No surprise all round. I just hope we either get the money he's worth without all the usual celtc crap or tell them to bolt.

I think LG would be a disruptive influence in the changing room and split the support so it's a no for me.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
We predicted months ago that his contract extension was going to be used to get KN in some sort of swap deal.

No surprise all round. I just hope we either get the money he's worth without all the usual celtc crap or tell them to bolt.

I think LG would be a disruptive influence in the changing room and split the support so it's a no for me.
Has he been disruptive previously?
I have no recollection of any problems , but my memory is pretty shit.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Celtic can't afford Nisbet or rather the manky bastards aren't willing to dig deep enough in the biscuit tin. We should be expecting a minimum of no less than £5 million IMO.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Me neither,we’re set up to sign younger players and sell on so would guess we’d go with that again.
It’s reason i don’t think we’ll take LG

Me too, I just don't see anyone up here who fits the bill.
Not enough knowledge of what goes on down south anymore.

I'd keep him, celtic can bolt. Dirty bastards.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Typical celtic *&*^ drip feed titbits to 2 Bob journalists to do their work for them and unsettle the player. Why the fuck would we want a player who has absolutely no chance of getting a game for them as part of the deal? Tell them £5m straight cash or £5.5m plus Griffiths. Dicks

Zab

Admin
Hibernian should be looking for a minimum of £6m up front plus add ons/sell on percentage for Kevin Nisbet.

If Celtic are willing to pay then fair enough, but I don’t want Leigh Griffiths involved in any deal. I don’t think his work rate and movement would suit our style of play, I’d rather we looked for younger hungry players.

The Family

Capital Radge
Hibernian should be looking for a minimum of £6m up front plus add ons/sell on percentage for Kevin Nisbet.

If Celtic are willing to pay then fair enough, but I don’t want Leigh Griffiths involved in any deal. I don’t think his work rate and movement would suit our style of play, I’d rather we looked for younger hungry players.

Going by what @Doc Shrink posted I think Griffiths is part of the deal

Reactions: Zab

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge
Hibs must know a deal like that would be seriously detrimental to the confidence the fans have in the whole process. Surely a load of baws

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here