Nisbet

Hattie

Donator
He definitely misses too many, but when the form hits him he's shown to be consistent, his finish yesterday was good, opened his body up and gave away where it was going, but he tucked it away well.
It's mental how he goes from missing sitters regularly, to scoring all sorts regularly 🤷‍♂️
I agree

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
He definitely misses too many, but when the form hits him he's shown to be consistent, his finish yesterday was good, opened his body up and gave away where it was going, but he tucked it away well.
It's mental how he goes from missing sitters regularly, to scoring all sorts regularly 🤷‍♂️

I usually ask myself whether I'd be worried he was playing against us. I know he doesn't score enough but I wouldn't want him playing in another SPL side so that tells me all I need to know.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
The rumours have started early but typically just as Hibs have a big game on the horizon. Linked with a 3.5 million move to Sellick. No chance. He has 3 years on his deal to run. He's worth at least £2 million per contract year plus add on the fact he's a Scotland International, he's still developing as a player and a proven goal scorer season on season I think £7+ million at least plus add ons.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
The rumours have started early but typically just as Hibs have a big game on the horizon. Linked with a 3.5 million move to Sellick. No chance. He has 3 years on his deal to run. He's worth at least £2 million per contract year plus add on the fact he's a Scotland International, he's still developing as a player and a proven goal scorer season on season I think £7+ million at least plus add ons.
I take it he’s a Celtic fan growing up? Might be hard for him to turn that down. I just hope we get a good few million for him like you say and not sell to the smellies for a knocked down price. You know what they are like, offer a derisory price and think we should be grateful for it

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

£7million is steep I'd say. I reckon £3million plus sell on fee is the right price. If we get more I'd be delighted.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I take it he’s a Celtic fan growing up? Might be hard for him to turn that down. I just hope we get a good few million for him like you say and not sell to the smellies for a knocked down price. You know what they are like, offer a derisory price and think we should be grateful for it
Don't think so... not until he signs! In all honesty I don't think Celtic can compete with bids from England. Nisbet has actually publicly stated he was never a Huns or Celtic fan growing up. Surprising considering where he's from.
£7million is steep I'd say. I reckon £3million plus sell on fee is the right price. If we get more I'd be delighted.
Not at all, especially if there are multiple clubs circling. Plus factor in helping his team finish 3rd qualifying for Europe and if we can win a cup. That should all add to his value.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
£3 Million for a Scottish international that scores goals for fun. We should be looking for £5 million plus lots of add ons. I expect Celtic will be in for him and if so I've no doubt he will want to go. However, he's under contract. And they or whoever else will need to meet his valuation. A cup final hat-trick and a few Scotland goals and let's start at £10 Million.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
£3 Million for a Scottish international that scores goals for fun. We should be looking for £5 million plus lots of add ons. I expect Celtic will be in for him and if so I've no doubt he will want to go. However, he's under contract. And they or whoever else will need to meet his valuation. A cup final hat-trick and a few Scotland goals and let's start at £10 Million.
Rumour is his agent met with Dom McKay
Cash plus Griffiths id be delighted

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here