Nisbet

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
You do know, just by saying that, he's now a stick-on for a hattrick tomorrow, don't you?!!
Hes never impressed me.
Hes never impressed me.
Hes never impressed me.
With Forzas 3, that make twelve.
If the Arabs score 13, then the fuc*ers deserve to be in the final!

hibs1875

Just A Radge
Take it with a pinch of salt but someone that is a family friend seems to think he'll definitely be away next season.... Followed by "I'm not saying anything" 🤷‍♂️
Like I said... 🧂

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I'm hoping he's here too, still really early to go away.
But he's hit the ground running and never really looked back.
Slight blip here and there, but thats to be expected.

Great prospect, madness that he was let go at Tynefritzl
I fcukin love it that the Gunts punted him and he’s shaping up to be a top player. They were puking all over their maroon cardigans about The Cumdog, this is just another kick in their collective bollocks.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Id say 3, because imo Doidge is not the answer, yes he scores, but misses far too many chances fir me.
disclaimer: i know he works hard and gets in the positions, but he just misses too many chances for me
If he scored all his chances we'd win most games about 4-0.I'm sure even Morelos isn't that prolific.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Oooh I wish you would stop all this out hexxing stuff! I've got no problems with my bowel movements as it is!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
You dont think he misses far too many? Clearly not expecting him to score every chance

He definitely misses too many, but when the form hits him he's shown to be consistent, his finish yesterday was good, opened his body up and gave away where it was going, but he tucked it away well.
It's mental how he goes from missing sitters regularly, to scoring all sorts regularly 🤷‍♂️

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
He definitely misses too many, but when the form hits him he's shown to be consistent, his finish yesterday was good, opened his body up and gave away where it was going, but he tucked it away well.
It's mental how he goes from missing sitters regularly, to scoring all sorts regularly 🤷‍♂️
yesterday was the sort of chance he regularly missed before , it was a very tidy finish offside or not

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
yesterday was the sort of chance he regularly missed before , it was a very tidy finish offside or not

It was his header against Motherwell, 3 months ago that was going high and wide every week, now all of a sudden he's turned into a cannon.

I'm sure I read when he joined that he would go on scoring sprees. He's pretty much proved that to be the case, but he never hides, we've just got to figure out a way to extend that scoring streak.
Seems like he saves it for the end of the season, that's last year and this year he's had a solid finish.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here