Nisbet

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Maybe its only Birmingham we've told to fuck off and he's away elsewhere ?

Probably not, but ive come to expect anything

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I dont think he did do that, he scored 4 goals in the last games before the season ended.

He obviously told them he was leaving in the summer, and he might do that here too.
Which is fine, but he'll only get the move by scoring goals
definitely , do well perhaps a bigger club will come in . If nothing else this affair has put him firmly in the shop window

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Shankland looked decent when playing for Scotland. I think with the service, he'll score goals if we decided to go for him.

Zab

Admin
Shankland looked decent when playing for Scotland. I think with the service, he'll score goals if we decided to go for him.

Dundee United have zero creativity which probably doesn’t help Shankland. Hibs only have marginally more than that, until Allan is back fully fit and Boyle gets his finger out anyway.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Hypothetical scenario based on snippets I've seen which suggested that the transfer request was handed in with Hibs' blessing:
  • Birmingham note an interest in KN, offering a package of £3m based on various future payments tied to appearances etc but only £850,000 up front.
  • Hibs are adamant that the up front payment must be at least £1m
  • KN is entitled to a signing on fee of 10% of projected value of deal, i.e. £300,000 (dunno if this is true but I've seen it mentioned)
  • The player's entitlement to signing on fee drops to 5% if he's handed in a transfer request (as above, dunno if true)
  • KN offers to hand in transfer request, freeing up £150,000 for Birmingham to up the initial payment to £1m
  • Meanwhile they've been chasing Sam Cosgrove in parallel, only ever intending to sign one of the two, with Cosgrove being the preferred.
  • Cosgrove deal gets done, Birmingham drop their interest in KN, no-one is any worse off and everything remains amicable between Hibs and KN

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts