Nisbet

The Family

Capital Radge
See, me too.
But, his fitness issues have been documented all season, his mental issues documented for a couple seasons.
Can he even be arsed anymore?

I love Leigh, but he comes with no guarantees just now.

You can tell from the weekend he is being poorly managed. He would be coming to the club he loves like we do, him alone would generate more ST sales, once the fans are back shirt sales. If we do lose Nisbet then this type of signing would leave us happy and not the opposite if we bring in any of the other players that have been mentioned, ST sales would drop for sure.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
You can tell from the weekend he is being poorly managed. He would be coming to the club he loves like we do, him alone would generate more ST sales, once the fans are back shirt sales. If we do lose Nisbet then this type of signing would leave us happy and not the opposite if we bring in any of the other players that have been mentioned, ST sales would drop for sure.
Loaning leigh for this season wouldnt convince me to sign up next season im afraid.
Leigh fired up and ready to play would be amazing for Hibs. He was great on his own and with a partner.
I just have doubts on what his future holds.

What is it with yous two , did yous go out with the same bird or something?
Nah we're cool, just disagree alot. But I disagree with most of you.

The Family

Capital Radge
god only knows , Think Hibs not prepared to be dictated to

If he wants a big money move its in his interests to keep banging in the goals

He spat his dummy out when Dunfy blocked his move to us the first time, I just hope he doesn’t do the same mate.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
He spat his dummy out when Dunfy blocked his move to us the first time, I just hope he doesn’t do the same mate.
why would he do that though , he's now seen big paying clubs are keen on him , clubs in leagues that can pay very big money . A lot of football people in England have heard of Kevin Nisbet now

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
why would he do that though , he's now seen big paying clubs are keen on him , clubs in leagues that can pay very big money . A lot of football people in England have heard of Kevin Nisbet now

I dont think he did do that, he scored 4 goals in the last games before the season ended.

He obviously told them he was leaving in the summer, and he might do that here too.
Which is fine, but he'll only get the move by scoring goals

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts