• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

NFL

I still get all activist-agitated about how Kaeperneck was shunted out by the game's officials and franchises...

...for a principled gesture that 'soccer' players now do all over the world with impunity (mostly, grrr).

Nae justice 😡👺

I still get all activist-agitated about how Kaeperneck was shunted out by the game's officials and franchises...

...for a principled gesture that 'soccer' players now do all over the world with impunity (mostly, grrr).

Nae justice 😡👺
Yip , def hard done by , I thought some club would have given him a job , hoped the niners would , but no 😡

Attachments

• 06A775E1-C80E-4B58-A8D4-63AF3071FC0A.png
    06A775E1-C80E-4B58-A8D4-63AF3071FC0A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Yip , def hard done by , I thought some club would have given him a job , hoped the niners would , but no 😡
And the subtlest spelling correction ever! :)

Darnold injured (and pish) - Cam Newton re-signs for Panthers on 1 year $10m deal.

Scores a TD against the Cardinals on his first play!!

I didn’t realise so many Bouncers were fans of Murican sports. Baseball and Football and Basketball and stuff.

I was ambivalent until a real horrific experience. If you have any sort of mental health issues…. Don’t read any further.

Right then.
Chicago Bulls.
You’ll have heard of them. Probably seen the logo.
Turn it upside down.
It’s a robot raping a crab.
You’ll never unsee it.

Hope your birthday isn’t mid June to mid July.
Sleep tight.

Chicago Bulls.
Turn it upside down.
😂😂😂😂 I remember when I heard that and checked!!

I didn’t realise so many Bouncers were fans of Murican sports. Baseball and Football and Basketball and stuff.

I was ambivalent until a real horrific experience. If you have any sort of mental health issues…. Don’t read any further.

Right then.
Chicago Bulls.
Turn it upside down.
You’ll never unsee it.

Hope your birthday isn’t mid June to mid July.
Sleep tight.
Hence the phrase “taking the bull by the horns “

Attachments

• DF578770-9B76-4A64-B3F7-A628D7E25569.jpeg
    DF578770-9B76-4A64-B3F7-A628D7E25569.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 15
Darnold injured (and pish) - Cam Newton re-signs for Panthers on 1 year $10m deal.

Scores a TD against the Cardinals on his first play!!
I like Cam , quite a character as well as being talented , likeable yes

Packers with recalcitrant self-immuniser Rodgers continue streak, 6-2 😃 now. Tight game but worth the sleepy eyes this morning...

Packers with recalcitrant self-immuniser Rodgers continue streak, 6-2 😃 now. Tight game but worth the sleepy eyes this morning...
Great player , not sure about his attitude though . I may have to compromise if he ends up in the bay area 🤔

Great result/performance from sf last night 👏👍
Wont be deleting that from my planner anytime soon 🤪

How’s yer teams doing , anybody happy /confident heading towards playoffs ?

Packers still on course, despite a limping, vaccine-recalcitrant, long-haired hippy of a QB :)

The Fins got off to a good start winning the opening game of the season then lost 7 in a row but Tua has got us back on track. Probably too late for the play offs though.

Took a doing off the fins at the weekend. Still a bit rudderless the Panthers are. Started well, but those wins were masking not great performances, then we went on a losing streak.

Nope, I don't see a lot of Hibs in the Carolina Panthers....

Reactions: Dub
Fortyniners are on a roll and looking reasonable for a wild card 🤞

Den…mark? gettin fucked by KC… and the sunshine band? No sure whae was last down but the sunshine band got another first down.

The Fins got off to a good start winning the opening game of the season then lost 7 in a row but Tua has got us back on track. Probably too late for the play offs though.
Think they could still make it 🤔

Reactions: Dub
Chiefs at chargers -thursday night football 👍
The NFL alone is worth my discounted skysports 🤪

Hoping for a big game from George Kittle tnite

Attachments

• 2ED33CFA-46E3-475F-96F3-501AABDD324F.jpeg
    2ED33CFA-46E3-475F-96F3-501AABDD324F.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 10
Somehow still alive for the playoffs.

We need rams to beat 49ers and us to beat the falcons on Sunday. ⚜⚜

Somehow still alive for the playoffs.

We need rams to beat 49ers and us to beat the falcons on Sunday. ⚜⚜
Correct , every game is a playoff game now for 49ers

Now paying for seeing the Packers cruise on v Vikings. But that's what wee holidays are for, eh? ;)

Now paying for seeing the Packers cruise on v Vikings. But that's what wee holidays are for, eh? ;)
Packers now have home advantage all the way to SB . Have to be favourites to get there 🤔
Anyone but brady please 🤞

Watched this last night… Dallas cowboys @ cardinals.. not an iota of a morsel of a clue how the system for play offs, home games or how anyone reaches the SB works though 🤪 I understand the game though

Watched this last night… Dallas cowboys @ cardinals.. not an iota of a morsel of a clue how the system for play offs, home games or how anyone reaches the SB works though 🤪 I understand the game though
Here goes
2 conferences AFC & NFC
Four division winners and three wild cards ( next best records in conference ) go to playoffs in each conference .
Playoff qualifiers are seeded 1to7
Best overall record is the number 1 seed and is only team from each conference to receive a bye
Next three div winners play a home tie against a wild card team
(2v7
3v6
4v5)
Leaves 4 teams in semis then winners in conference final to get to SB
Highest seed is always at home for knockout games 👍
At the moment GreenBay are the number one seed in NFC , no matter what happens next sunday (last week of regular season )
Hope this helps 🤪

Here goes
2 conferences AFC & NFC
Four division winners and three wild cards ( next best records in conference ) go to playoffs in each conference .
Playoff qualifiers are seeded 1to7
Best overall record is the number 1 seed and is only team from each conference to receive a bye
Next three div winners play a home tie against a wild card team
(2v7
3v6
4v5)
Leaves 4 teams in semis then winners in conference final to get to SB
Highest seed is always at home for knockout games 👍
At the moment GreenBay are the number one seed in NFC , no matter what happens next sunday (last week of regular season )
Hope this helps 🤪
It does yeah👍👍. Listening to the pundits last night/this morning ma heed was fried 🥺.
Don’t mind the game tbh, can be interesting, the format I’ve never bothered about.
Who’s the nutter that stripped of his gear and threw it away in a tantrum and left the stadium 🤷‍♂️

It does yeah👍👍. Listening to the pundits last night/this morning ma heed was fried 🥺.
Don’t mind the game tbh, can be interesting, the format I’ve never bothered about.
Who’s the nutter that stripped of his gear and threw it away in a tantrum and left the stadium 🤷‍♂️
He’s an arseole on the pitch and in public . No matter where he’s been ( a few clubs ) Doubt you’ll see him at another team 😡

Actually a quality wide receiver , just an erse 🤣

Antonio brown is crazy! Wasn't it him caught on film assaulting his girlfriend in a hotel lobby a couple of years ago? Sure he's a few other unsavory incidents too

Will take a really good effort to stop Rodgers and the packers from winning it all 😩

Will take a really good effort to stop Rodgers and the packers from winning it all 😩
Hope so 😀😀

Enjoying this Eagles season, unbelievable really that we are still relevant given the shocker of a start. But unusually forgiving fans this year for a young team in rebuild/reload mode, takes the usual pressure off a bit.

Dre greenlaw plays on the edge defensively for the niners . San francisco’s equivalent to Ryan Porteous 😩🤣

Dre greenlaw plays on the edge defensively for the niners . San francisco’s equivalent to Ryan Porteous 😩🤣
How many yards penalties did he give up this time round?

How many yards penalties did he give up this time round?
He got away with a couple , obviously officials not lodge members 🤪

Big game this weekend then
Rogers v niners run game and qb seeking defense 🤔

Saw the 9ers the other day, they were warm turds.

Ehhhh... $hit hot, I mean. Am now officially anxious.

Who'll get rogered in your opinion Joe? No really bothered one way or another likes. More interested in Hibs rogering Cove, Motherwell,Livingston and of course the Merricks.

BIG G

Who'll get rogered in your opinion Joe? No really bothered one way or another likes. More interested in Hibs rogering Cove, Motherwell,Livingston and of course the Merricks.

BIG G
Hopeful roger gets rogered , but could go either way . Hibs should have no problems , if they go for it 😜

This thread has been viewed 5530 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back