• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Next season

sockyboy

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I know this season is a big deal and awbody is rightly concerned how clubs will deal financially with the situation throughout the season (and recent events would make the likelihood of fans attending games even further off).
However, I reckon next season has the potential to be far worse. The last thing our game needs right now is fans to be looking about for summit to do when the fitbaws no on.

Many fans (and I include myself, I've recently got into Munro bagging) may well have found (or had their wives found) other things to occupy a Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, have a nice weekend. I'm having a couple of malbecs tonight before tackling a hill tomorrow.

I know this season is a big deal and awbody is rightly concerned how clubs will deal financially with the situation throughout the season (and recent events would make the likelihood of fans attending games even further off).
However, I reckon next season has the potential to be far worse. The last thing our game needs right now is fans to be looking about for summit to do when the fitbaws no on.

Many fans (and I include myself, I've recently got into Munro bagging) may well have found (or had their wives found) other things to occupy a Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, have a nice weekend. I'm having a couple of malbecs tonight before tackling a hill tomorrow.
If we are not back to maximum possible crowds allowed in stadiums by the start of next season, then the game's finished in Scotland.

I am happy I bought my four season tickets it has kept 145 years of history alive and at the forefront of Scottish football.

The moment we're allowed back, Easter Road will sell out.
I'm desperate to get back, and I don't know a Hibs fan who isn't.
GGTTH.

This thread has been viewed 330 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50