Newcastle United

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Its the EPL , i thought very few on here gave a fuck about Big bucks English football lol
English top flight fitba has always been high gquality in the main, as far as i can tell. Was recently on you tube watchin match of the 70s and 80s etc. Really good. English people really love their teams. Massive clubs all over. My main concern will always be the cabbage personally.
These radges taking over the geordies are just a long line off wankers that have raided English institutions.
Bit of a shame all round.

But if a billionare invested in the cabbage and we went on tae royally pump all gunts and glasgow with ease... id probably be all right wi that.. to my shame:lookaround: I think im a fickle arsehole when it comes to Hibs

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Fabulous team in their day.:50: Mind them from when I was a wee boy. We were one game away from that beauty in the middle...
Aye to be fair, that was some Newcastle team. Fantastic and memorable football they played, I think most people, including me, would have loved them to finish the job. Sadly, wasn't to be

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Does anyone actually know who is in the Saudi consortium? Everyone seems to have assumed it’s MBS the Crown Prince who is not a great guy. However there are loads of other rich Saudis and they actually have a rich sporting heritage.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Does anyone actually know who is in the Saudi consortium? Everyone seems to have assumed it’s MBS the Crown Prince who is not a great guy. However there are loads of other rich Saudis and they actually have a rich sporting heritage.

Attachments

• 9DDBF54D-0B3F-4F97-BBD0-227D8F8939ED.png
    9DDBF54D-0B3F-4F97-BBD0-227D8F8939ED.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 22

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
It's being presented as a Saudi Public Investment fund which the EPL seem satisfied is separate to the Saudi regime, coincidentally this decision was reached around the same time as the Saudis agreed to crack down on the piracy of EPL games :sm113:

It's all rather murky, but the Newcastle fans have no sway in any of it. Hopefully the takeover brings with it the positives which Man City and indeed the city of Manchester have seen when Sheikh Mansour took over.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
English top flight fitba has always been high gquality in the main, as far as i can tell. Was recently on you tube watchin match of the 70s and 80s etc. Really good. English people really love their teams. Massive clubs all over. My main concern will always be the cabbage personally.
These radges taking over the geordies are just a long line off wankers that have raided English institutions.
Bit of a shame all round.

But if a billionare invested in the cabbage and we went on tae royally pump all gunts and glasgow with ease... id probably be all right wi that.. to my shame:lookaround: I think im a fickle arsehole when it comes to Hibs
It has been high quality in my lifetime.
The biggest difference between the 60' & 70's and now, is the foregn players. Man Utd, Liverpool, Nottinham Forest and Aston Villa won with British or Irish players ( I havent checked so I'm expecting a correction!).
Oddly, the English national team(post 66 & 70) was pretty ordinary until recently.(Euros).

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
It has been high quality in my lifetime.
The biggest difference between the 60' & 70's and now, is the foregn players. Man Utd, Liverpool, Nottinham Forest and Aston Villa won with British or Irish players ( I havent checked so I'm expecting a correction!).
Oddly, the English national team(post 66 & 70) was pretty ordinary until recently.(Euros).
Haha still ordinary IMO ,

sockyboy

Just A Radge
I've always seen Newcastle as an English version of Hertz. In fairness, a sizable fan base but totally deluded and easily taken in by the promises of greatness by a string of iffy boards/owners. Hopefully it all eventually ends in tears.....my English team is Sunderland in case you haven't guessed.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
its not like hertz.

And you very much hear about clubs who havnae won lots, having fans "deserving" this or that. Nothing to do with NUFC.
"somehow, Newcastle deserve better than other clubs"... eh?

Anyway, being a NF fan, you'll no need tae worry too much aboot the Toon :077:
I was about to lose my temper until I realised in this case NF meant Nottingham Forest.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
First team I ever saw Hibs play.Close season game 1969.Two brothers played that day one for them,one for us.
I suppose it's whether you want your club owned by a regime that beheads adulterous women in the street or by one that sells them fighter jets so that they can rain bombs down on Yemeni's?I guess that you can vote Trump out to put someone with much the same foreign policy in makes a difference.Capitalism stinks, football stinks,you can either carry on puting up with it or you can try and change it.
I like the new boy and I liked Asprilla.I don't like the design of one of their stands, when the sun shines it casts a shadow over the pitch and you can never see what's going on ,on the telly.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
First team I ever saw Hibs play.Close season game 1969.Two brothers played that day one for them,one for us.
I suppose it's whether you want your club owned by a regime that beheads adulterous women in the street or by one that sells them fighter jets so that they can rain bombs down on Yemeni's?I guess that you can vote Trump out to put someone with much the same foreign policy in makes a difference.Capitalism stinks, football stinks,you can either carry on puting up with it or you can try and change it.
I like the new boy and I liked Asprilla.I don't like the design of one of their stands, when the sun shines it casts a shadow over the pitch and you can never see what's going on ,on the telly.
The shadow over the pitch is possibly planned?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Mike Ashley looking to maybe buy Derby County now!
As if they don't have enough problems 😔

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Ashley's Sports Direct HQ is in Derbyshire. On the face of it, it sounds like more bad news for Derby. On the other hand though He might be more suited financially to running a club which will possibly be in League One next year.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Theres an image of the 3 of them jumping about when they went ahead early.
Then 20 minutes later at 2 1 down they're sat there miserable as fuck 🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here