Newcastle United

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
So; Fat Mike out, Saudis in. As a Newcastle fan I’m delighted with this news. Newcastle have suffered more than Hibs in my lifetime and that’s saying something, fans have deserved better. Obviously you’d rather it wasn’t the Saudis that made this happen but for the time being, TOON TOON!!! ⚫️⚪️

Thoughts?

jock3

Well-Known Radge
The Toon justified my Sky Sports fee for about a decade, with Messrs Ferdinand, Shearer, Asprilla, Ginola and many more.
But sorry I can't abide by any manifestation of the detestable Saudi regime, so it's a no from me....

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
So; Fat Mike out, Saudis in. As a Newcastle fan I’m delighted with this news. Newcastle have suffered more than Hibs in my lifetime and that’s saying something, fans have deserved better. Obviously you’d rather it wasn’t the Saudis that made this happen but for the time being, TOON TOON!!! ⚫️⚪️

Thoughts?
I have a real soft spot for the Toon.

I hope this works out for you guys, you certainly deserve better 👍🏻

Admin
In the battle of the lesser of two evils it would be close between Ashley and the Saudis.

I refuse to work with or in Saudi with my job, they really pushed me to go, and asked was it religious reasons, it wasn't but I said yes and they never bothered me again. Jesus saves and 1875 nets the rebound!

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Thoughts?
My Englander team tae Kev. I get tae a few games a season. Mon the Mags!

Cashley oot! Ya fucr!

Toon! Toon!

Egan Number 6

Just A Radge

Thoughts?
Bloody delighted, I went down to the North East in my mid 20's. Lived in the toon, Wallsend and gateshead before moving over to Ireland. Lived there about 15 years, it will always be a part of home for me.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Not a fan but Newcastle should be doing much better each season. They get dominated at home and away. Saint Max is about the only good thing they have these days. Reminds me so much of Zemmama. An absolute joy to watch.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Supporter of Team A: Fitba' isnae what it used to be, it's just a business nowadays, money is all that matters.

Supporter of Team A after Saudi billionaire takeover: Fúkkin magic, spend spend spend and blow away the cobwebs!

Supporter of Team B after Saudi billionaire takeover of Team A: Fitba' isnae what it used to be, it's just a business nowadays, money is all that matters.

UEFA: What? Don't bother me now, I'm thinking about it...

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
The EPL is a monstrosity. Its vile and obscene. It is stuck up the arse of the English line of thought which declares themselves the greatest at everything . It’s disgusting. And utterly immoral.
The Saudis are despicable , but are they any different than the Russians, the Chinese and the American money which washes itself in the EPL?
The sooner it implodes the better, but I won’t hold my breath.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here