New

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Thanks for letting me join here. Based in the English Midlands and was a season ticket holder for a while, then had to drop it three years ago due to money but brought one for next season yesterday. Just hoping we will be back at the start of next season. Hoping as well we have the Scottish cup to parade at ER next season to! Again, thanks for letting me join 👍

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Thanks for letting me join here. Based in the English Midlands and was a season ticket holder for a while, then had to drop it three years ago due to money but brought one for next season yesterday. Just hoping we will be back at the start of next season. Hoping as well we have the Scottish cup to parade at ER next season to! Again, thanks for letting me join 👍
Welcome buddy

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Welcome to the Bounce 👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here