• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New Video!

HibsAldo

New radge
Reaction score
Just uploaded a new video where I go over 5 players who I believe that hibs should sign in the January transfer window.
Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Signing 6. Aldo do you fancy packing in the paper round and have a go at being a Sports Director.

BIG G

Good stuff ...wouldnt disagree with any of those names. Get on the phone to Ron and get him to get the wallet opened..not sure Hibs share the fans views that we need a good few first team starter type signings.(y)(y)

Just uploaded a new video where I go over 5 players who I believe that hibs should sign in the January transfer window.

I have sent this out to many Hibs pals Aldo. Early feedback is that we need all 5 of them.

BIG G

I have sent this out to many Hibs pals Aldo. Early feedback is that we need all 5 of them.

BIG G
Thanks Gordon, massively appreciated mate ?

Fantastic professional video. ???

5 names that I'd love to see at Hibs. Sadly, I don't think we've the ambition for any. I see we are about to complete the signing of another steady Eddie... Someone who apparently played for Motherwell who made no impression on me.

Great video and what a fantastic Christmas present.

I like your thinking as you have certainly addressed our weak positions that are part of the problem at the moment and has been for a while. I don’t agree with your five players overall but I respect and appreciate your opinion. For me we also have to mention the manager and his back room staff because at the moment they are not filling me with any confidence at all.

Keep up the good work Aldo ?

That's ma boy, fair proud of you pal! Fantastic analysis, I agree with all your suggestions.

Excellent video - every one of them would be good signings, and are realistic names. Hopefully we get at least three of them!

Excellent, Son! I liked your assessment of each player and your reasoning why Hibs could or could not attract each to Easter Road. I also liked your self-correction, done in a humorous manner, showing that you knew what you were talking about.

Much more inspiring than Graeme Mathie yesterday....

Enjoyed that .

Loving your style and execution of your work - sky’s the limit on where you want to go.

Solid players. All of them have impressed at points with their respective teams. Signing from our near competitors is always one of the first thoughts many turn too - I’ve seen some players hit it off here when they come and others that just haven’t worked (no guarantees ever) but the ones you’ve highlighted would be certainly worthy of a consideration and further looking at - would be surprised if they aren’t on a long list somewhere in the recruitment/analyst dept.

Keep up the good work Aldo (background work is ⚡️). I’ll pass this onto the club at first opportunity ✅

Reactions: Boo
Can we add shaun byrne of Dundee to the list? Treats hawrts players the way they should be treated particularly that little zombie hun *&*^ naismith - let him know straight from the off he wasn't going to get away with his usual pish. Put in a couple of crunching tackles after that too. I know we look for more than just that in a player and rightly so but I can't think of a single player in our team apart from porteous who would do that and he'd probably do it in such a reckless way that he'd get sent off

This thread has been viewed 1907 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back