New Ross County manager

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
John Hughes according to much of the media this morning.

Good to see him back in the game. Hope he does well up there.

Has a big task keeping them up IMO.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Fitba folk will ken what's going on.

His last 6 months at Hibs was some of the most gutless performances I have ever seen. Very strange times, I wonder what was behind it? It was so unlike a " yogi" team.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge

His last 6 months at Hibs was some of the most gutless performances I have ever seen. Very strange times, I wonder what was behind it? It was so unlike a " yogi" team.

His downfall at Hibs was absolutely maddening, considering the start he had and where we were at Christmas 08.

He did really well at Inverness though so maybe Highland living suits him.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

Aye but he started well and in this case that's exactly what County need to survive.

dibo

Just A Radge
Good luck yogi.
I saw him in inverness a few times ,and in the black isle playing golf with wee Russell always laughing.hope he keeps county up and gets the gig full time.a short journey for the troops

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Media duties after last night's game it was all "sprinkling gold dust" and "getting in amongst them". Good luck to him. He's a likable dude.