New League

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Dunno if there's any truth in this.
Tin hat on..... Im up for it. Our game is boring as fuck here. We have the potential to play a top flight team 8x a season in league and cup / replays. Its awful. Theres Hibs the Gunt, the hundog and the soapy. Thats it. Sheep and arabs behind that.

... but more importantly, with foreign refs, Hibernian can play her season without bigotry. Imagine

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Tin hat on..... Im up for it. Our game is boring as fuck here. We have the potential to play a top flight team 8x a season in league and cup / replays. Its awful. Theres Hibs the Gunt, the hundog and the soapy. Thats it. Sheep and arabs behind that.

... but more importantly, with foreign refs, Hibernian can play her season without bigotry. Imagine

I'm against but purely cos I think the rest of Scottish football would suffer.

Interesting to see what other clubs would be in it considering we've bagged 5 places already.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Aye Celtic have already put there foot down. Just interesting.
Don't get me wrong, I do think we need change, and I think it is going to come sooner rather than later.

The post-Covid climate in football is going to be very different. Football has to evolve.

On the domestic front I can certainly see more league reconstruction talk before this season is out, this time more substantial and with more sane proposals than we had during this summer's farce. I do think we need to look at some sort of European League that clubs like Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen can take part in, but as has been said any new arrangements have to safeguard the game in Scotland as a whole not just the top clubs.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I'm against but purely cos I think the rest of Scottish football would suffer.

Interesting to see what other clubs would be in it considering we've bagged 5 places already.
We already have lots of splits in Scottish football - the full timers v the part timers & the spfl don’t give a flying duck for the rest of the pyramid - evidenced by Brechin city voting to block the progression of Brora/Kelty and then helping themselves to the £50K on offer from the radge hearts benefactor while the 177 clubs in the rest of the pyramid hot nothing.

it’s all about the self interest, always I think unfortunately

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Don't get me wrong, I do think we need change, and I think it is going to come sooner rather than later.

The post-Covid climate in football is going to be very different. Football has to evolve.

On the domestic front I can certainly see more league reconstruction talk before this season is out, this time more substantial and with more sane proposals than we had during this summer's farce. I do think we need to look at some sort of European League that clubs like Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen can take part in, but as has been said any new arrangements have to safeguard the game in Scotland as a whole not just the top clubs.

We do need to change it I agree but Sky have to much of a big say. I still want a 20 teams in a league.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
We already have lots of splits in Scottish football - the full timers v the part timers & the spfl don’t give a flying duck for the rest of the pyramid - evidenced by Brechin city voting to block the progression of Brora/Kelty and then helping themselves to the £50K on offer from the radge hearts benefactor while the 177 clubs in the rest of the pyramid hot nothing.

it’s all about the self interest, always I think unfortunately

Aye true but taking out the 5 biggest teams in the league wouldn't help matters.