• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New gear in club shop

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211013-164720_Outlook.jpg

They have had a few versions over the years, never fancied one as its a bit like walking about with a t shirt with your name on it.

They have had a few versions over the years, never fancied one as its a bit like walking about with a t shirt with your name on it.
Think most people seeing you wear it would take it at face value and only the ones who know you personally as '1875 'would see the connection?If any of them have a problem with that, fuck them! The majority I suspect would smile.

Think most people seeing you wear it would take it at face value and only the ones who know you personally as '1875 'would see the connection?If any of them have a problem with that, fuck them! The majority I suspect would smile.

Frankly I dinnae wear much club gear, other than the odd training top or shorts on holidays. I did like the new big blankets they have in the shop.

Frankly I dinnae wear much club gear, other than the odd training top or shorts on holidays. I did like the new big blankets they have in the shop.
FFS! Didn't realise you were such a poseur!

FFS! Didn't realise you were such a poseur!

I cannot think of a reply, sorry.

Not impressed with the mask I bought as a present. Supposed to be adult size but about half the size of normal masks.

I cannot think of a reply, sorry.
Sorry not needed.No offence meant!

I’ve got one that has a label “Shrink Fit”
Which makes me feel pretty smug when I wear it.

This thread has been viewed 852 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back