• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

New Club Captain Confirmed

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Virtually everything you post is a dog at Paul Hanlon, and occasionally Wee Lewis.
You need to get over that fixation.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
That is because they are both liabilities..

So are you going to answer my question or are you too involved in your personal love in to answer ??
No point in discussion about club legends with you. Paul’s stats show how good he is, but you won’t acknowledge them. And claiming the two are only at Hibs because they contribute to charity etc is just plain silly.

But I’ve got ‘ a love in’……..
Deary me.

The players wanted Hanlon as Club Captain, so presumably they haven’t a clue either.
Look up his stats and explain why such a crap player has performed so well against his peers.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm happy a guy with Hanlons record and class is Hibs captain. He could however, be encouraged to be a bit more vocal. Maybe the shanlon and other negative comments don't help his confidence.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'm happy a guy with Hanlons record and class is Hibs captain. He could however, be encouraged to be a bit more vocal. Maybe the shanlon and other negative comments don't help his confidence.

I've been reliably informed that he was the only player making noise during the cup final.
Including trying to put a rocket up Boyles arse for not being involved.

Last edited:

Pistol1981....

Just A Radge
No point in discussion about club legends with you. Paul’s stats show how good he is, but you won’t acknowledge them. And claiming the two are only at Hibs because they contribute to charity etc is just plain silly.

But I’ve got ‘ a love in’……..
Deary me.

The players wanted Hanlon as Club Captain, so presumably they haven’t a clue either.
Look up his stats and explain why such a crap player has performed so well against his peers.
You are one of these people who hide behind the stats do you ??

That says it all I am afraid...

If his stats are that good then why is there no interest from bigger and better clubs to sign him then ??
Why in 14 years at the club has no club tabled anything concrete to tempt him away from Hibs ??
Why was he overlooked constantly at international level until Clarke picked him last season ??

can you answer these questions or will you dodge them like you usually do when it comes to flak directed his way ???

Hattie

Donator

If his stats are that good then why is there no interest from bigger and better clubs to sign him then ??
Why in 14 years at the club has no club tabled anything concrete to tempt him away from Hibs ??
Why was he overlooked constantly at international level until Clarke picked him last season ??

can you answer these questions or will you dodge them like you usually do when it comes to flak directed his way ???
Why do you only appear when you want to greet? 🤷‍♂️

Rocky

Well-Known Radge

Questions 1&2 are speculation on your part. Question 3, if being an international pick is so important to you why are you slating him now that he is one?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

How do you hide behind stats? They're the facts.

And he has had offers to leave the club. No multi million Liverpool offers, but offers have come, he's been offered contracts and chose to stay at Hibs.

One club man
Cup winner
Club captain
Club legend 💚

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge

If his stats are that good……

Are you saying they aren’t? Have you looked?
Why have all the Hibs managers given him contracts, and appointed him captain? Because of course they are all idiots and you’re not.
Hide behind statistics? Are you for real?
I tend to hide behind facts too.

ZemmamasBarnet

Legendary Radge

Let's for arguments sake agree that the stats on Paul Hanlon are meaningless shite and that no other club has tried to sign him and he's only played once for the Scotland national team.

If Paul Hanlon is such a liability, why has every manager since Patelaainen through Ross continued to pick him rather than release him?

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Let's for arguments sake agree that the stats on Paul Hanlon are meaningless shite and that no other club has tried to sign him and he's only played once for the Scotland national team.

If Paul Hanlon is such a liability, why has every manager since Patelaainen through Ross continued to pick him rather than release him?
That’s easy.
It’s because he donates to charity.
Pistol already explained that.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
I think PH would make mistakes captain or not, what football player doesn’t?
I am cool with Paul being captain, I think he carries the responsibility well.

I don’t dispute the apparent “leadership” issue but this is an issue for the squad. Others need to step up, you need 11 captains.

We certainly need a wee bit more fire in our bellies at times but players can develop this through good and bad experiences.

Who knows, our next signings may have those leadership qualities that will improve us?

Last edited:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Any captain of Hibs who describes a scottish cup semi final which is also a derby as ' just another game '' should never play for the club again...
A bit extreme. That said when I watched him say it live the night before that game.....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
A bit extreme. That said when I watched him say it live the night before that game.....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think Paul meant that the Hibs players were all totally professional and wanted to win every game. He possibly was even having a wee dig at the Gunts by implying they were nothing special.
Definitely misfired though, many were a bit miffed at him not showing additional enthusiasm prior to a big game against our rivals.
One or two are still apoplectic apparently.
:lookaround:

Uncy

Well-Known Radge
Paul was,is, and always will be a very good Robin

But Batman??? Have my doubts, especially when its taken 14 years to try the cape for size.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here