• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New board members

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Been needed for a while.

Interesting...

Like the look of the new blood. Particularly the bottom two with regards to increasing revenue.

Interesting for sure, all seem very capable

I wonder how the chief exec search is going

Jemma Goba is an interesting read, do we know who remains on the board?

On the face of it all look like capable appointments, would be interested to see what the make up of the board is now.

Interesting for sure, all seem very capable

I wonder how the chief exec search is going
Must be fairly close to an appointment of the new CEO I would have thought.

They would have known Leeann D. was leaving for a long time before it was made public.

I see we have replaced the HR experience on the Board.
Gillian Hutchison from Addleshaw Goddard, previously HBJ Gately Wareing (Greatly Wearing to some) and Henderson Boyd Jackson- pretty much the same place under different guises, and therefore will be extremely well known to big Malky who has fairly recently re-joined the Board and who played a major role in 'all' the companies mentioned.

On the face of it all look like capable appointments, would be interested to see what the make up of the board is now.
Used to have full list of Board Members on the fishul site.
Can't see it now on the redesigned site, but maybe because I haven't looked hard enough.

I can sometimes look pretty hard when I scowl a lot, but I don't really fool anyone.

I see the boy David Davis is a former CEO with QPR.....I wonder if he is going to be our new head honcho ?

Must be fairly close to an appointment of the new CEO I would have thought.

They would have known Leeann D. was leaving for a long time before it was made public.
Maybe didn’t want the CEO appointment overshadowed by new board members and vice versa, so getting this out of the way.

Since I'm banned from Twitter I can't actually read it.

Great idea, names are a little uninspiring. Sounds just like more of the old guard and pals of pals coming in.

Also, it looks as though a number of these individuals have been working with the club already as opposed to this being new folks coming in. Just making it official now.

Last edited:
Website should be update with this kind of information (full club directory) soon - work in progress by the reduced team.

As it stands:

Ron as Executive Chairman
Soon to depart Leeann Dempster
Bruce Langham
Stephen Dunn
Brian Houston
Archie Paton
Malcolm McPherson
Myself as Supporter Rep until Summer 21 (Replacement guaranteed)

And new fresh faces -
Kathrin Hamilton
Gillian Hutchinson
Jemma Goba
And David Davies

Improves diversity in a number of ways.

I expect the club to continue to keep energy, drive, skills and expertise at the highest of standards long after I’m gone.

Website should be update with this kind of information (full club directory) soon - work in progress by the reduced team.

As it stands:

Bruce Langham
Stephen Dunn
Brian Houston
Archie Paton
Malcolm McPherson

And new fresh faces -
Kathrin Hamilton
Gillian Hutchinson
Jemma Goba
And David Davies

I expect the club to continue to keep energy, drive, skills and expertise at the highest of standards long after I’m gone.
I’m not sure recent changes will mean your energy being replaced.

Cannae see big Malky cycling to Dingwall.

As it stands:

Bruce Langham
Stephen Dunn
Brian Houston
Archie Paton
Malcolm McPherson

And new fresh faces -
Kathrin Hamilton
Gillian Hutchinson
Jemma Goba
And David Davies

I'd back you for a permanent role on the board mate, you've done an exceptional job

I'd back you for a permanent role on the board mate, you've done an exceptional job
I'll 2nd that, I know you've got family commitments and Hibs must take up a lot of your time but it would be great if you stood again. You've dealt with the job in a way that I think everybody would like our fans rep to deal with it.,

I'll 2nd that, I know you've got family commitments and Hibs must take up a lot of your time but it would be great if you stood again. You've dealt with the job in a way that I think everybody would like our fans rep to deal with it.,
Ach, thanks both.

Change is always good. Our next representation on the board has a good platform to be a voice for the support and help the club in this new look executive team.

I’ve taken on a new additional role next year working with schools and bikes - that’s where my strengths are ... I think.

I’ll absolutely continue to support the new rep and club next year (if needed). I expect Hibs to keep it fresh and innovative regularly under Ron’s guidance ✅

They need to revamp our SLO and actually give them a platform and voice. Always see ones from other clubs on Twitter etc giving out regular information and updates whilst we may as well not even have one as it stands as don’t think they actually do anything.

Ach, thanks both.

Change is always good. Our next representation on the board has a good platform to be a voice for the support and help the club in this new look executive team.

I’ve taken on a new additional role next year working with schools and bikes - that’s where my strengths are ... I think.

I’ll absolutely continue to support the new rep and club next year (if needed). I expect Hibs to keep it fresh and innovative regularly under Ron’s guidance ✅
Thing is mate, from a selfish point of view - we need you to stay. Nothing against the previous incumbents, but with you there the fans really feel we have a voice in the boardroom. Your listening and updates have been vital, and so appreciated.

At the very least you need to train your successor to continue your work, not let it all go to waste

Thing is mate, from a selfish point of view - we need you to stay. Nothing against the previous incumbents, but with you there the fans really feel we have a voice in the boardroom. Your listening and updates have been vital, and so appreciated.

At the very least you need to train your successor to continue your work, not let it all go to waste
I think it’s going to be an awful lot harder with just one rep.

As it stands:

Bruce Langham
Stephen Dunn
Brian Houston
Archie Paton
Malcolm McPherson

And new fresh faces -
Kathrin Hamilton
Gillian Hutchinson
Jemma Goba
And David Davies

How many of these names pull a wage?

Non executive Directors don’t get paid so only Ron (presumably) and LD get paid.

Piltonstany is right there - no wage/salary/remuneration for any of the non-Exec. Only Ron and Leeann are part of the executive on that list.

Does it matter if they're doing what they've been pulled in to do?

I've learned something today then.

I was always under the impression that non-exec directors were paid, it was just that they had no voting rights.

I think non executive directors are paid (or can be) in UK. Companies can choose if they wish to pay them or not and I think Hibs dont.

Looks a strong bunch from what Ive read about them...hopefully one of them will be in charge of Hibs TV and get shot of that smarmy hun Tanner.

Reactions: Zab
Does it matter if they're doing what they've been pulled in to do?
Yes I think it does.
I know a guy who is a non exec director, and I would be amazed if he does it for free. Why would you? Unless its labour of love i.e. power.

I've learned something today then.

I was always under the impression that non-exec directors were paid, it was just that they had no voting rights.
Likewise. Usually a fixed annual fee as opposed to salary / full package as such. Paying their private ltd companies for their services.

This thread has been viewed 3525 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50