New board members

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Ach, thanks both.

Change is always good. Our next representation on the board has a good platform to be a voice for the support and help the club in this new look executive team.

I’ve taken on a new additional role next year working with schools and bikes - that’s where my strengths are ... I think.

I’ll absolutely continue to support the new rep and club next year (if needed). I expect Hibs to keep it fresh and innovative regularly under Ron’s guidance ✅
Thing is mate, from a selfish point of view - we need you to stay. Nothing against the previous incumbents, but with you there the fans really feel we have a voice in the boardroom. Your listening and updates have been vital, and so appreciated.

At the very least you need to train your successor to continue your work, not let it all go to waste

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Thing is mate, from a selfish point of view - we need you to stay. Nothing against the previous incumbents, but with you there the fans really feel we have a voice in the boardroom. Your listening and updates have been vital, and so appreciated.

At the very least you need to train your successor to continue your work, not let it all go to waste
I think it’s going to be an awful lot harder with just one rep.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Website should be update with this kind of information (full club directory) soon - work in progress by the reduced team.

As it stands:

Ron as Executive Chairman
Soon to depart Leeann Dempster
Bruce Langham
Stephen Dunn
Brian Houston
Archie Paton
Malcolm McPherson
Myself as Supporter Rep until Summer 21 (Replacement guaranteed)

And new fresh faces -
Kathrin Hamilton
Gillian Hutchinson
Jemma Goba
And David Davies

Improves diversity in a number of ways.

I expect the club to continue to keep energy, drive, skills and expertise at the highest of standards long after I’m gone.
How many of these names pull a wage?

Greenmachine

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
I've learned something today then.

I was always under the impression that non-exec directors were paid, it was just that they had no voting rights.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
I think non executive directors are paid (or can be) in UK. Companies can choose if they wish to pay them or not and I think Hibs dont.

Looks a strong bunch from what Ive read about them...hopefully one of them will be in charge of Hibs TV and get shot of that smarmy hun Tanner.

Reactions: Zab

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Does it matter if they're doing what they've been pulled in to do?
Yes I think it does.
I know a guy who is a non exec director, and I would be amazed if he does it for free. Why would you? Unless its labour of love i.e. power.

Chuck Rhoades

Since 1875
I've learned something today then.

I was always under the impression that non-exec directors were paid, it was just that they had no voting rights.
Likewise. Usually a fixed annual fee as opposed to salary / full package as such. Paying their private ltd companies for their services.