• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

New Alex Salmond Party

Lolz from Blackford, who I find to be far too smug.
He travelled on a Gunner bus to Hampden once,I thought he was ok tbh

Fair enough, still dinnae like him.

Fair enough, still dinnae like him.

Met MacAskill a few times too, can confirm he is not likeable

Also assume there will be a bye election coming up soon, KM obviously doing the honourable thing and standing down in EL

Also assume there will be a bye election coming up soon, KM obviously doing the honourable thing and standing down in EL

I don't think he has?

pretty sure he is a hibby, maybe not a regular match goer, but i doubt blackford gets to too many games either.

But blackford has undoubtedly been a regular attender when able to be and was an early bounce member/ admin, not convinced Macaskill ever really followed Hibs

But blackford has undoubtedly been a regular attender when able to be and was an early bounce member/ admin, not convinced Macaskill ever really followed Hibs
No doubt about Blackford being a Hibs fan, it’s just seems a wee bit off to question someone when they say they support Hibs.

I don't think he has?
Must be standing as an independent MP then

We have more than one senior SNP gadgie as Bounce member.

Lib Dem MP Alistair Carmichael added: “Kenny Macaskill wants to go from being the SNP MP for East Lothian, to the Alba party MSP for Lothians. I will be interested to see how he pursues this role from his home in Banffshire.”

Ouch

pretty sure he is a hibby, maybe not a regular match goer, but i doubt blackford gets to too many games either.
Season ticket holder in the west upper when got involved in hsl

He makes my skin crawl. I won't be voting for him either, and is McAskill, Cherry and others wish to join him, they lose my support too.

Him?
Oops

SNP strategy seems to be personal attacks on those people who want Indy outside of their tent.

I think this is the wrong strategy

I agree Southfield, seems calm and reasonable, as he was when i thought he kicked piers morgans arse over churchill. The number of politicians who will stop at nothing to try and stay relevant, Salmond joins Galloway, Farage and Kilroy Silk. Its really pathetic.

Incidentally Big G, much as i love you and we have many vicious agreements, I'm not sure you do yourself many favours with the constant 'Nationalists' references. We've been through this before, either you can be a supporter of independence and not be a nationalist (me) and a supporter of the Union and not be a nationalist (you), or we are both nationalists, me a Scottish one and you a British one. There's no logic in the idea that to want to end a nation is nationalistic but to want to maintain it is not.
Erudite.
(as ever).

At 5 on Radio Scotland the Scottish News lady newsreader just said "Kenny Macaskill is resigning from the SNP to stand for the new Alba Party......but more importantly Hearts just got rodgered at home by Queen of the South "

BIG G

Last edited:
Season ticket holder in the west upper when got involved in hsl

For one season?

No doubt about Blackford being a Hibs fan, it’s just seems a wee bit off to question someone when they say they support Hibs.

M, he went from not being known to be a Hibs fan to chairman of HSL back to not being known to being a Hibs fan.

Does it really matter whether politicians or any other celebrities support Hibs whether the mentioned above or the ex Brexit European MEP walloper Brian Monteith.
You could hear the air escaping from the Hibs Supporters collective balloon when Hibs 'one of our own' Josh Taylor congratulated the Huns.
Not important.

BIG G

For one season?

M, he went from not being known to be a Hibs fan to chairman of HSL back to not being known to being a Hibs fan.
I think you’re being unfair on him. Obviously he’s not as into Hibs as you or I am, but we’re part of the hardcore. Put it this way, every single person who lined the street the day after the cup final is to me a Hibs fan. They might not have been to ER in 10 years, but they’re still Hibbys. If he sees himself as a hibby, he’s a hibby. But that’s the last I’ll say on this because I don’t really care that much.

Salmond and Sheridan in the same party.ALBA.All Ladies Be Aware.

Reactions: NGP
Does it really matter whether politicians or any other celebrities support Hibs
Surely it matters if someone is involved in running Hibernian Supporters, the clue is in the name

Surely it matters if someone is involved in running Hibernian Supporters, the clue is in the name
Does it matter in that case whether he is an Uber fan right down the percentages to Tacit Hibs Supporter.
I'm 99% sure that the present owner of Hibernian Football Club was not or ever had been a Hibs Supporter.

Again not important.

BIG G

I'm 99% sure that the present owner of Hibernian Football Club was not or ever had been a Hibs Supporter.

Again not important.

BIG G
Well I guess we'll all find out in the long term whether that turns out to be important or not

BIG G

4100 members in a week. I gave up my snp membership and chucked in with them. We'll see what happens.

In all honesty if we want to be led by an egotistical sex pest taking money from dubious sources I feel we'd be as well staying in the UK. I thought we were aiming higher.

4100 members in a week. I gave up my snp membership and chucked in with them. We'll see what happens.

I am really sorry to read that B.

4000 members in a week ?

Thats pretty low. People finally seeing sense

Lovely

I am really sorry to read that B.
18 years an snp member M, maybe the SNP just got too big to keep all the interests together. Maybe it just got too big for Nicola Sturgeon to keep it together.

I was going to chuck it in the summer anyway when my membership was paid up to, but I had to resign when I took up membership of another party.

Hopefully Alba can make an impact on the list, and put more indy msps in Holyrood. We'll see.

4000 members in a week ?

Thats pretty low. People finally seeing sense

Lovely
Depends really, it's reportedly more than the Lib Dems have, and the greens have reportedly 6k, and the conservatives slightly more than that. It's all relative I suppose.

We have more than one senior SNP gadgie as Bounce member.
Mr Murrell?

18 years an snp member M, maybe the SNP just got too big to keep all the interests together. Maybe it just got too big for Nicola Sturgeon to keep it together.

I was going to chuck it in the summer anyway when my membership was paid up to, but I had to resign when I took up membership of another party.

Hopefully Alba can make an impact on the list, and put more indy msps in Holyrood. We'll see.

That is a shame. Surprised you would join a party led by that creep.

Mr Murrell?
Can’t name names. He’ll make himself known if he wants.

What are the policies of this new party? With the exception of independence obviously.

I don't trust McAskill, his lies about being a Hibby were cringeworthy.

He was my Dad's lawyer for a short period of time in the mid 1980's. My family was shafted big time by a crook that I'd love to shoot and my Dad didn't choose his legal representation wisely.

He's not. Pretty shameful too the representation he's given EL. Bolted north.

What are the policies of this new party? With the exception of independence obviously.

Seems to be an obsession with trans-rights / women's rights. It seems odd for a bunch of old men, led by a so called "sex-pest" to be so concerned about such matters. Its important, of course but hardly a vote winner and certainly not worth splitting independence support over.

Seems to be an obsession with trans-rights / women's rights. It seems odd for a bunch of old men, led by a so called "sex-pest" to be so concerned about such matters. Its important, of course but hardly a vote winner and certainly not worth splitting independence support over.

I thought it was the SNP that were all about this self identification nonsense?

I thought it was the SNP that were all about this self identification nonsense?

Alba are the opposite side of the argument.

Alba are the opposite side of the argument.

Good. If you've got a penis you're a man. A vagina then you're a woman.

The world is well and truly fucked. When respected guys like yourself, are prepared to back an "inappropriate " individual .
We , as a nation , were within touching distance of indy. Now this big creepy gunt woman worrier , has come along and split us. Its truly sad.
When it was announced that he was starting a new party, I laughed and thought , who is going to vote for that sleazy bastard. I'm not laughing now. I prepare myself to be ruled , by Westminster tories, both blue and red , for the rest of my life. Nae wonder I drink.

This thread has been viewed 16319 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back