New Alex Salmond Party

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I am really sorry to read that B.
18 years an snp member M, maybe the SNP just got too big to keep all the interests together. Maybe it just got too big for Nicola Sturgeon to keep it together.

I was going to chuck it in the summer anyway when my membership was paid up to, but I had to resign when I took up membership of another party.

Hopefully Alba can make an impact on the list, and put more indy msps in Holyrood. We'll see.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
4000 members in a week ?

Thats pretty low. People finally seeing sense

Lovely
Depends really, it's reportedly more than the Lib Dems have, and the greens have reportedly 6k, and the conservatives slightly more than that. It's all relative I suppose.

Admin
18 years an snp member M, maybe the SNP just got too big to keep all the interests together. Maybe it just got too big for Nicola Sturgeon to keep it together.

I was going to chuck it in the summer anyway when my membership was paid up to, but I had to resign when I took up membership of another party.

Hopefully Alba can make an impact on the list, and put more indy msps in Holyrood. We'll see.

That is a shame. Surprised you would join a party led by that creep.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I don't trust McAskill, his lies about being a Hibby were cringeworthy.

He was my Dad's lawyer for a short period of time in the mid 1980's. My family was shafted big time by a crook that I'd love to shoot and my Dad didn't choose his legal representation wisely.

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
What are the policies of this new party? With the exception of independence obviously.

Seems to be an obsession with trans-rights / women's rights. It seems odd for a bunch of old men, led by a so called "sex-pest" to be so concerned about such matters. Its important, of course but hardly a vote winner and certainly not worth splitting independence support over.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Seems to be an obsession with trans-rights / women's rights. It seems odd for a bunch of old men, led by a so called "sex-pest" to be so concerned about such matters. Its important, of course but hardly a vote winner and certainly not worth splitting independence support over.

I thought it was the SNP that were all about this self identification nonsense?

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
4100 members in a week. I gave up my snp membership and chucked in with them. We'll see what happens.
The world is well and truly fucked. When respected guys like yourself, are prepared to back an "inappropriate " individual .
We , as a nation , were within touching distance of indy. Now this big creepy gunt woman worrier , has come along and split us. Its truly sad.
When it was announced that he was starting a new party, I laughed and thought , who is going to vote for that sleazy bastard. I'm not laughing now. I prepare myself to be ruled , by Westminster tories, both blue and red , for the rest of my life. Nae wonder I drink.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00