• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nations League

For friendlies I understand, but for a competitive international we have the say, not the club.
If the above is the case, then we're never gonna compete.

I get the impression Clarke doesn’t rate him that highly? He’s benched him before and is often the first one to be subbed if things aren’t going well. Incredible given SJM had scored 6 in 3 for Scotland not so long ago.

It could also be some kind of deal agreed with Villa but like you say it’s a competitive game so would be a bit strange.

I get the impression Clarke doesn’t rate him that highly? He’s benched him before and is often the first one to be subbed if things aren’t going well. Incredible given SJM had scored 6 in 3 for Scotland not so long ago.

It could also be some kind of deal agreed with Villa but like you say it’s a competitive game so would be a bit strange.

If so, its because Clarke is far too structured. Pretending this will be a fluid formation..
McGinn is a dynamic player, doesn't play a defined defensive position, doesn't play defined offensive position, but covers both. You'll think that would lend him to a truly fluid style.

Maybe I'm biased, I probably am, I love the guy.

Fleck deserves to play, about time too. I think him, McGinn and Christie could be a good middle 3.
Clarke has a hard on for McTominay though?

Trying to figure out who's playing the B side so far

Great pass for their goal

1 0 down, jeez

1-0 to the B team.....or C team...

Shocking line up from Clarke

How can a team with these players be this pedestrian? Do they just not care?

1-1 now time to start playing

Dykes has been a real positive in both games.

Good to see us equalising, but some of these Czech lads are doing a great job of shop windowing themselves. They've looked pretty good.

Always exciting watching Scotland :lookaround:

2-1 Scotland full-time.

Better team lost.

My eyes are bleeding.

Top of the group! How?

Another absolutely atrocious 90 minutes.

What a horrendous watch that was.

Not great again, hard to be confident about games next month.

Cannae lie. I'd be quite happy if Scotland retired from international football.

so we can concentrate on watching Barcelona on tv...fuck that

so we can concentrate on watching Barcelona on tv...fuck that

Watch what you like, disnae bother me.

But if I've a straight choice between watching the current Barça team (the worst in over a decade) or that Scotland team then aye, I'll watch FCB every time. At least I know who all the Barça players are!

I just can’t believe how bad we are.

The team have some very good individual players but collectively we are poor.

Our defence is a bombscare and it is really worrying that Steve Clarke can’t find the players and/or set up that will improve this.

I very rarely watch the national football team now, I suspect many thousands are the same, pretty sad to be honest.

How did we win that??
I stayed awaked for this one, not sure how good an idea that was.

Denmark been better team, England worse than the other night.

This thread has been viewed 2588 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50