Nathan Wood Signs from Boro

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
If this is it then this looks like being a very underwhelming transfer window as Mathie and Jack have went on and on for months now about wanting a central defender and striker in.🤔

Well it's been achieved but it really hard to see that Woods (loan) and Scott (loan) were the number one picks.

It doesn't mean they weren't on the radar but it goes totally against the ethos Hibs were selling only very recently that era of constant loan deals was counter productive.🤔

McCart of St Johnstone probably was the number one pick on a permanent deal basis but paying a transfer fee plus huge wages isn't Hibs style.😥

It might have been had Hibs managed to get Doig out of the door and god did they try with Jack Ross early intervention which was so much out of character.

Very big kudos though to keeping Porto and Nissy who seem to have gone afffy quiet after their petulance of last January which is most surprising though you can't imagine their wee mooths will be stummmmm again this January.

The main competitors obviously are The Sheep 🐏 who seem to have recruited reasonably well and with more long term thought and the Puddledrinkers💧have who have veered towards quantity over quality.

Both of them will be taking a look at Hibs recruitment this summer with more than a hint of satisfaction as there was a window of opportunity there for Hibs but to many potential deals just didn't seem to make it over the line.😥

Last edited:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
If this is it then this looks like being a very underwhelming transfer window as Mathie and Jack have went on and on for months now about wanting a central defender and striker in.🤔

Well it's been achieved but it really hard to see that Woods (loan) and Scott (loan) were the number one picks.

It doesn't mean they weren't on the radar but it goes totally against the ethos Hibs were selling only very recently that era of constant loan deals was counter productive.🤔

McCart of St Johnstone probably was the number one pick on a permanent deal basis but paying a transfer fee plus huge wages isn't Hibs style.😥

It might have been had Hibs managed to get Doig out of the door and god did they try with Jack Ross early intervention which was so much out of character.

Kudos though to keeping Porto and Nissy who seem to have gone afffy quiet after their petulance of last January which is most surprising though you can't imagine their wee mooths will be stummmmm again this January.

The main competitors obviously are The Sheep 🐏 who seem to have recruited reasonably well and with more long term thought and the Puddledrinkers💧have who have veered towards quantity over quality.

Both of them will be taking a look at Hibs recruitment this summer with more than a hint of satisfaction as there was a window of opportunity there for Hibs but to many potential deals just didn't seem to make it over the line.😥
Well said.

The Family

Capital Radge

Kudos though to keeping Porto and Nissy who seem to have gone afffy quiet after their petulance of last January which is most surprising though you can't imagine their wee mooths will be stummmmm again this January.

Watch mate, you will be getting called out for being Negative.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Watch mate, you will be getting called out for being Negative.

No, he won't.
It's a good post.
Hes not saying we have no chance of competing

Huge difference.

I've already agreed umpteen times that we should've done better business.

The Family

Capital Radge
No, he won't.
It's a good post.
Hes not saying we have no chance of competing

Huge difference.

I've already agreed umpteen times that we should've done better business.

Fuck off, every time you come out with the negativity pish when it’s something you don’t agree with, everyone is entitled to their opinions it’s not all one sided either

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Fuck off, every time you come out with the negativity pish when it’s something you don’t agree with, everyone is entitled to their opinions it’s not all one sided either

So I'm entitled to my opinion too then?
Saying he was gonna get hit with negativity was clearly a jab at me for saying it to you.

Just clarifying my position on it.

You think we've no chance of competing for Europe
I do.

One is positive
One is negative

I'm away for the night now
Catch up with the rest of it tomorrow

Zab

Admin

Disagreements and debate are what this is place is for, telling about Bouncer to “fuck off” is totally out of order. Unacceptable that.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here