Nathan Wood Signs from Boro

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Good enough to get regular game time I league one, backup in the championship.
Wikipedia says he's very quick, stats on football manager say he's big, strong and can play as a right back. Wouldn't be surprised if we see him line up at right back.
Could be a pretty good player tbh.

sauzee 1875

Well-Known Radge
Good enough to get regular game time I league one, backup in the championship.
Wikipedia says he's very quick, stats on football manager say he's big, strong and can play as a right back. Wouldn't be surprised if we see him line up at right back.
Could be a pretty good player tbh.
Fingers crossed he is as good as last full back we got from Middlesbrough.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
If true I think this will be in addition to another permanent central defender. JR has probably seen the Daz just isn’t quite where he used to be anymore so need additional cover especially if he can play right back as well

Zab

Admin
In the final year of his contract at Middlesbrough by the looks of it. He’ll have a point to prove, whether that’s earning a deal here at Hibs, back at the Boro, or elsewhere down south. He’s young so I think he’ll be the third choice behind Porteous and Hanlon, which is fine as we really need to move on from McGregor.

Wonder if we’ll wait it out on McCart and/or Kerr to get them on pre-contracts in January.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
In the final year of his contract at Middlesbrough by the looks of it. He’ll have a point to prove, whether that’s earning a deal here at Hibs, back at the Boro, or elsewhere down south. He’s young so I think he’ll be the third choice behind Porteous and Hanlon, which is fine as we really need to move on from McGregor.

Wonder if we’ll wait it out on McCart and/or Kerr to get them on pre-contracts in January.

Kinda feel like that too, said in the other thread that I think we'd revisit this in January. If they don't leave this window, then they're free to talk, then St J will have less options and be more open to the offers.
Something will be better than nothing for them at that point.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here