Nae cheatin quiz

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
It was 6-1 and that turncoat bastard scored a hat trick.
Bingo. A stomach churning day for me that I still remember. Stein had been so good that year, already had his autograph (that's like a selfie with a star for younger viewers) and was crushed when he got that hattrick v us so soon after.

I'm away to lie doon for a bit. On ye go Shrink :)

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Aye it was a sickener he joined them. And worse when he couldn’t stop scoring, with that hat trick only a couple of weeks after he left us.
He’s a successful grass bowls player out here in West Lothian but I’ve resisted the urge to hunt him down in a revenge attack.
So, on the subject of hat tricks.....

Who has scored the most in the SPFL, and in the SPL.
Two parter!

Beagle

Donator
Aye it was a sickener he joined them. And worse when he couldn’t stop scoring, with that hat trick only a couple of weeks after he left us.
He’s a successful grass bowls player out here in West Lothian but I’ve resisted the urge to hunt him down in a revenge attack.

Two parter!
Kris Boyd?

Admin

Two parter!

Henrick Larsson?