Nae cheatin quiz

Admin
Hooray. My lasting memory of Koln was waiting for a train from the city to the airport, my 10 words of German to hand, when they cancelled the trains via the airport. Clueless, I went for a pint downstairs, met a Serbian lad who used to work in Edinburgh, knew Hibs and missed 'Scottish girls'. He translated what was going on and sent me to the right bus stop for the airport, four 'big beers' later.

My question, which team play in Donostia?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab

Beagle

Donator
VIP Member
Hooray. My lasting memory of Koln was waiting for a train from the city to the airport, my 10 words of German to hand, when they cancelled the trains via the airport. Clueless, I went for a pint downstairs, met a Serbian lad who used to work in Edinburgh, knew Hibs and missed 'Scottish girls' who translated what was going on and sent me to the right bus stop for the airport, four 'big beers' later.

Never even heard of Donostia

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
Hooray. My lasting memory of Koln was waiting for a train from the city to the airport, my 10 words of German to hand, when they cancelled the trains via the airport. Clueless, I went for a pint downstairs, met a Serbian lad who used to work in Edinburgh, knew Hibs and missed 'Scottish girls' who translated what was going on and sent me to the right bus stop for the airport, four 'big beers' later.

Sheepshagiostas?

tayside hibee

VIP Member

Been there on holiday. Is it Real Sociead?
My waiter was a fan, and of course I mentioned I was a hibby. He was a Real fan.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks