My name is Jack

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
It's lots of fun and you love to run up and down the stairs, don't you?

Welcome and enjoy!

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Reaction score
and I live in the back of the Greta Garbo Home for Wayward Boys and Girls (one for Big G)

Just back from New Love Street and decided to move from Bounce lurker to poster.

Good to see you. Your name is Jack and although Manfred Man had a worldwide hit with it in 1968 as you know I still have the original by the bloke who wrote it John Simon. It was on a sampler LP from the same year called Rock Machine I Love You. I still have it along with Rock Machine Turns You On. Brilliant concept. It did turn me on as a teenager to splendid artists. Welcome.

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Good to see you. Your name is Jack and although Manfred Man had a worldwide hit with it in 1968 as you know I still have the original by the bloke who wrote it John Simon. It was on a sampler LP from the same year called Rock Machine I Love You. I still have it along with Rock Machine Turns You On. Brilliant concept. It did turn me on as a teenager to splendid artists. Welcome.
Hi G, you know your stuff. The original John Simon version was from the soundtrack of "You Are What You Eat"
As for the legendary Rock Machine samplers, about 1977 a kid from school with an older brother gave me a loan of "The Rock Machine Turns You On"
I remember being excited when he passed it to me. Trusted not to scratch or damage it! It wasn't so easy to feed your music obsession in those days.

Jack K

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here