• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

My mum's next door neighbours apple tree

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
My mum has this neighbour who has this apple tree,which he is not at all bothered about which is absolutely covered in apples.Now this guy has only recently lost his mum so I don't want to bother him.But for some reason some of his apples have landed in my mum's back garden,and fucking hell they are some of the best apples I've tasted in years.
Now this is winding me up, as I can see these apples when I look out my mum's back window and I'd love to go and pick them.But I haven't had a chance to ask the guy,but if I could I would pick a basket worth and take them up to the fruit and veg shops near the old sick kids.
Now I'm not asking for scrumpers( or maybe I am) because my mum's neighbours have had trouble in the past,but these apples are winding me up.

I'm guessing you asked for an Apple watch and now you're disappointed.
:lookaround:

My mum has this neighbour who has this apple tree,which he is not at all bothered about which is absolutely covered in apples.Now this guy has only recently lost his mum so I don't want to bother him.But for some reason some of his apples have landed in my mum's back garden,and fucking hell they are some of the best apples I've tasted in years.
Now this is winding me up, as I can see these apples when I look out my mum's back window and I'd love to go and pick them.But I haven't had a chance to ask the guy,but if I could I would pick a basket worth and take them up to the fruit and veg shops near the old sick kids.
Now I'm not asking for scrumpers( or maybe I am) because my mum's neighbours have had trouble in the past,but these apples are winding me up.
Just gird yer loins and knock on his door, ye never know he might be glad that someone can put them to good use

My Granny Smith has apple trees in her garden.

The title of this thread sounds like a Val Doonican song.

any ipads growing aswell

My mind is like a Val Doonican song.

Mixed with Christy Moore.

BIG G

Just had one of the apples tonight.Barrie.

Just had one of the apples tonight.Barrie.
Go and ask him, Moaty. Even if hes been feeling very low after his loss he may well get a lift knowing those apples are going to a good cause rather than looking out of his window watching them rot away day by day. It's a little bit of positivity in his situation.

Update,Brian or Ryan or whatever his name is, has chucked about 6 or so apples over the hedge, which I have gathered up.Most just need a wee wash.

Reactions: Stu
Update,Brian or Ryan or whatever his name is, has chucked about 6 or so apples over the hedge, which I have gathered up.Most just need a wee wash.
Right Moaty, and I’m being serious now.
I’ve read the script.
Dinnae eat the apple whatever you do.
Next thing you know Brian or Ryan or maybe both will realise you’re all naked and much bad things may happen to you.
Pass on the fruit or get lubed up would be my advice. Not from personal experience just from reading stuff.

Amen.

Just as well they wernae plums.

This thread has been viewed 775 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back