My mum's next door neighbours apple tree

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
My mum has this neighbour who has this apple tree,which he is not at all bothered about which is absolutely covered in apples.Now this guy has only recently lost his mum so I don't want to bother him.But for some reason some of his apples have landed in my mum's back garden,and fucking hell they are some of the best apples I've tasted in years.
Now this is winding me up, as I can see these apples when I look out my mum's back window and I'd love to go and pick them.But I haven't had a chance to ask the guy,but if I could I would pick a basket worth and take them up to the fruit and veg shops near the old sick kids.
Now I'm not asking for scrumpers( or maybe I am) because my mum's neighbours have had trouble in the past,but these apples are winding me up.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
My mum has this neighbour who has this apple tree,which he is not at all bothered about which is absolutely covered in apples.Now this guy has only recently lost his mum so I don't want to bother him.But for some reason some of his apples have landed in my mum's back garden,and fucking hell they are some of the best apples I've tasted in years.
Now this is winding me up, as I can see these apples when I look out my mum's back window and I'd love to go and pick them.But I haven't had a chance to ask the guy,but if I could I would pick a basket worth and take them up to the fruit and veg shops near the old sick kids.
Now I'm not asking for scrumpers( or maybe I am) because my mum's neighbours have had trouble in the past,but these apples are winding me up.
Just gird yer loins and knock on his door, ye never know he might be glad that someone can put them to good use

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Update,Brian or Ryan or whatever his name is, has chucked about 6 or so apples over the hedge, which I have gathered up.Most just need a wee wash.

Reactions: Stu

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Update,Brian or Ryan or whatever his name is, has chucked about 6 or so apples over the hedge, which I have gathered up.Most just need a wee wash.
Right Moaty, and I’m being serious now.
I’ve read the script.
Dinnae eat the apple whatever you do.
Next thing you know Brian or Ryan or maybe both will realise you’re all naked and much bad things may happen to you.
Pass on the fruit or get lubed up would be my advice. Not from personal experience just from reading stuff.

Amen.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here