• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Murdo Fraser

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Prick.

That is all.

Prick.

That is all.
Hun Tory prick.
That’s more.

Just read his latest piece of absolute nonsense. He's an unreconstructed wanker.

"The SNP has a Rangers problem"

Scotland has a fucking Rangers problem. Rangers fans.

He is a carbuncle on the arsehole of humanity.
Lancing anyone?

Prick.

That is all.
Just read it. Only on Scotland would this bigoted fuckwit be given newspaper column space to defend other bigoted fuckwits.
It's a sad indication of the society we live in.

"The SNP has a Rangers problem"

Scotland has a fucking Rangers problem. Rangers fans.
I agree with Murdo. The snp do have a Rangers problem. They don’t do enough to tackle the vile organization.

Tory scum. Hate them with a passion.

Didn't know what this thread would be about but I felt it would be remiss of me not to pop in and call him a c**t.

The article is so full of what we like to nowadays call variously fake news, misinformation, dog whistling, special pleading and straw men, together with just plain old-fashioned lies, one could spend the whole of next week countering it. Although I suspect we can hold our breath expecting some right of reply piece in the Rangers News ... sorry, The Scotsman - so easy to confuse the two these days.

I'll just focus on one example of the author's sketchy grasp on the truth. The failed prosecution of the administrators in the Rangers liquidation - see what I did there, Murdo - is not an attack on Rangers. The administrators were not acting on behalf of Rangers. They were acting on behalf of Rangers' creditors. The prosecution of these people had all the hallmarks of the police and authorities in Scotland muckraking and trying to undermine the process in the completely fallacious belief that the Rangers had been the victims in their self-inflicted demise - a belief still widely held and perpetuated by various Huns all over Scotland including it seems Murdo Fraser. Whatever came of the administrators' efforts would never have served Rangers any good. Because they were already liquidated. They only existed in a legal sense as bunch of assets to be distributed to a long list of creditors - a process that is still going on, and after its conclusion will result in Rangers FC (1873) in the legal sense ceasing to exist in any form.

The article is so full of what we like to nowadays call variously fake news, misinformation, dog whistling, special pleading and straw men, together with just plain old-fashioned lies, one could spend the whole of next week countering it. Although I suspect we can hold our breath expecting some right of reply piece in the Rangers News ... sorry, The Scotsman - so easy to confuse the two these days.

I'll just focus on one example of the author's sketchy grasp on the truth. The failed prosecution of the administrators in the Rangers liquidation - see what I did there, Murdo - is not an attack on Rangers. The administrators were not acting on behalf of Rangers. They were acting on behalf of Rangers' creditors. The prosecution of these people had all the hallmarks of the police and authorities in Scotland muckraking and trying to undermine the process in the completely fallacious belief that the Rangers had been the victims in their self-inflicted demise - a belief still widely held and perpetuated by various Huns all over Scotland including it seems Murdo Fraser. Whatever came of the administrators' efforts would never have served Rangers any good. Because they were already liquidated. They only existed in a legal sense as bunch of assets to be distributed to a long list of creditors - a process that is still going on, and after its conclusion will result in Rangers FC (1873) in the legal sense ceasing to exist in any form.
Well reasoned post but would also add that they're c**ts anaw

The rewriting of history has begun

Murdo Fraser who had lost every election he stood for?
Total and utter vermin.
Nae Idea what he's done now but he's c.u next Tuesday

I am away on my holibobs, had a great time, but got to record I think Fraser is a *&*^ and I could happily punch his unelected face forever.

Just thought I'd register what I think, he's a c#$t and they're c#$ts. No idea what he said but its sure tae be shite

I am away on my holibobs, had a great time, but got to record I think Fraser is a *&*^ and I could happily punch his unelected face forever.
Couldn’t you have waited till you were Just Back and done a proper number on him.

I wonder how he feels about the SNP giving theTheHun a loan of a few million bucks tae probably pay Slippy?

Has naebody called Murdo a c**t yet today? Fine, I'll step up again.

C**t

Has naebody called Murdo a c**t yet today? Fine, I'll step up again.

C**t
Sorry, I meant tae add…
MURDOS A *&*^!

Sorry, I meant tae add…
MURDOS A *&*^!
Fair enough, don't let it happen again though

I've never even heard of the guy and even I know he's a cúnt

Fair enough, don't let it happen again though
🙁Soz…. He’s still a c’nt though.

I think we need to have some balance here, yes the guy is a C*nt, but he is also a Tory C*nt and a Hun C*nt.

I think we need to have some balance here, yes the guy is a C*nt, but he is also a Tory C*nt and a Hun C*nt.
True, credit where credit's due for his multifaceted c**tishness

I suppose in the present days (which I hope to fuck I never catch up with) it’s maybe a positive that being called a *&*^ and a prick is both accurate and non offensive in these non gender defined days.
Even that cuntish prick would be agreeable to that.
Sorry, I meant even they would.

I suppose in the present days (which I hope to fuck I never catch up with) it’s maybe a positive that being called a *&*^ and a prick is both accurate and non offensive in these non gender defined days.
Even that cuntish prick would be agreeable to that.
Sorry, I meant even they would.
Is that ‘they’ as in more than one or do you mean ‘they’ as in I wish to be referred to as they because I don’t identify myself as male or female?👤?👥?

Is that ‘they’ as in more than one or do you mean ‘they’ as in I wish to be referred to as they because I don’t identify myself as male or female?👤?👥?
“They” are all *&*^, a few pricks tae though

I sometimes wonder what people like him would do for money if they weren't parachuted into 'jobs' where idiots are allowed to flourish.

I sometimes wonder what people like him would do for money if they weren't parachuted into 'jobs' where idiots are allowed to flourish.
Clear and concise. Excellent.

A Murdo Fraser tweet just appeared in my Twitter feed which was distressing enough. Then I saw that the reason it appeared is because Scott Allan liked it. I feel like everything I ever believed in is a lie.

A Murdo Fraser tweet just appeared in my Twitter feed which was distressing enough. Then I saw that the reason it appeared is because Scott Allan liked it. I feel like everything I ever believed in is a lie.
Delete this post.

Huns gonna hun

Delete this post.
Nut. It's too harrowing for me to shoulder the burden alone.

I’m going to bed, none of those involved are invited.
That includes you Rocky, as I’m sure that selfie you sent me was photoshopped.

The *&*^'s a prick.

The *&*^'s a prick.
Gender fluid.

This thread has been viewed 1684 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75