• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Motherwell 2 v 3 Hibernian

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I am away to the caravan next Sunday and wont be coming back down for the Motherwell game. Would someone who is going like to do the Just back?

Reactions: Zab
I am away to the caravan next Sunday and wont be coming back down for the Motherwell game. Would someone who is going like to do the Just back?
ffs no commitment :43:

I’ll do it mate

ffs no commitment :43:

:3:

Aldo asked me if we were coming down from our caravan in Oban, we get to our caravan at 4pm the night before! My Jamie is 21 tomorrow, Sean is 23 on Sunday, we are going on the lash in Oban.

I’ll do it mate

Brilliant, thank you, look forward to it! Mind and quote the score without a "dash", just to annoy Moaty.

:3:

Aldo asked me if we were coming down from our caravan in Oban, we get to our caravan at 4pm the night before! My Jamie is 21 tomorrow, Sean is 23 on Sunday, we are going on the lash in Oban.

Brilliant, thank you, look forward to it! Mind and quote the score without a "dash", just to annoy Moaty.
quite right , Oban is great

quite right , Oban is great

One of Scotland's great places to visit. We go to Benderloch, I love it. Its the first place in Scotland I have been that gives me that good feeling I get when I go to Spain. I dinnae give Hibs a second thought (if they are on the telly anyway). I never used to say that.

One of Scotland's great places to visit. We go to Benderloch, I love it. Its the first place in Scotland I have been that gives me that good feeling I get when I go to Spain. I dinnae give Hibs a second thought (if they are on the telly anyway). I never used to say that.
We went to Morar on Saturday but sadly there wasnt an inch of parking space near any of the beaches so a quick look at Mallaig , spent a couple of hours at Glenfinnan , the excellent Corpach then a stop at Glencoe and a brief one at St Fillans to look at the house we want if the numbers come up . A rather enjoyable 370 miles

Meant to say , The Bridge over the Atlantic at Clachan ( a short drive south of Oban) is worth a visit if you haven't already . There's a wee hotel right next to it to enjoy a cold one along with the scenery

Meant to say , The Bridge over the Atlantic at Clachan ( a short drive south of Oban) is worth a visit if you haven't already . There's a wee hotel right next to it to enjoy a cold one along with the scenery

Although done it before, we plan to go back this time. I also here they re filming star wars near by and there is a full built millenium falcon or something you can go see?

Have all the away end tickets for Sunday gone? Didn't seem to be anything available on our website. Hadn't expected to be able to go on Sunday but that has now changed!

I also here they re filming star wars near by.....
Watch out for odd looking Gunts at the bar Mark.

BIG G

Managed to log on and get an adult ticket and 3 kids tickets for £36 in total including delivery - bargain! Well played Motherwell on pricing 👏🏻

Although done it before, we plan to go back this time. I also here they re filming star wars near by and there is a full built millenium falcon or something you can go see?
Know nothing about that

The game is definitely on Sunday the 1st yeah?
BBC saying its Saturday.

The game is definitely on Sunday the 1st yeah?
BBC saying its Saturday.

Definitely Sunday as we're playing Thursday.

Have they sold out?
Before it was given the option of upper stand and lower stand now 15 mins later its given me nothing??

Have they sold out?
Before it was given the option of upper stand and lower stand now 15 mins later its given me nothing??
I'd say keep trying. I couldn't get anything for any section this morning then a bit later on was able to get 4

I'd say keep trying. I couldn't get anything for any section this morning then a bit later on was able to get 4
It's just taking me to season ticket sales for some reason

Is it sold out?

Giving this thread a bump as tomorrow is the first league game of the season for Hibernian.

By all accounts we’ve had a very decent pre-season and have progressed to the third qualifying round of the Europa Conference League.

Every season since our return from the Championship we’ve started with a positive result, we should be hoping to keep that going tomorrow. Motherwell have lost key players, recruited some unknowns from England, had an up and down pre-season, so it’s hard to gauge much about them.

As far as our team goes, I know Cadden and Mackie are out injured but think everyone else is available? I expect we’ll line up 4231 so my guess at the team is…

Macey in goals, he’s established himself as our number one.

McGinn at right back, picks himself at the minute until Cadden returns from injury.

Porteous at centre halve, he’s looked much improved already.

Hanlon as the other centre halve, our club captain now but has had some dodgy moments in pre-season… hopefully out of his system.

Doig at left back. Got some much needed minutes on Thursday, and is a real threat going forward.

Gogic as the defensive midfielder, does his job well.

Magennis next to him, but I suspect Jack Ross will go with Newell. Either way their job needs to be to get on the ball and make things happen.

Boyle wide right, unplayable there when he’s at his best.

Allan as the attacking midfielder, we all know he can split teams open with a single pass, and he’s got some good options around him. If he’s not fit then I’d give Campbell the chance, he impressed from what I saw on Thursday.

Murphy on the left, he’s a quality player and if he stays fit he’ll be a real asset this season. Don’t expect him to play the full 90.

Nisbet as the striker. Needs support around him but I think he’s capable of being the lone striker while still scoring goals.

Fans are back at the football, which can only be a good thing. Away fans too which was a nice surprise.

16:30 kick off. Game is live on Sky Sports Football, maybe Hibs TV too (I’m not sure).

Giving this thread a bump as tomorrow is the first league game of the season for Hibernian.

By all accounts we’ve had a very decent pre-season and have progressed to the third qualifying round of the Europa Conference League.

Every season since our return from the Championship we’ve started with a positive result, we should be hoping to keep that going tomorrow. Motherwell have lost key players, recruited some unknowns from England, had an up and down pre-season, so it’s hard to gauge much about them.

As far as our team goes, I know Cadden and Mackie are out injured but think everyone else is available? I expect we’ll line up 4231 so my guess at the team is…

Macey in goals, he’s established himself as our number one.

McGinn at right back, picks himself at the minute until Cadden returns from injury.

Porteous at centre halve, he’s looked much improved already.

Hanlon as the other centre halve, our club captain now but has had some dodgy moments in pre-season… hopefully out of his system.

Doig at left back. Got some much needed minutes on Thursday, and is a real threat going forward.

Gogic as the defensive midfielder, does his job well.

Magennis next to him, but I suspect Jack Ross will go with Newell. Either way their job needs to be to get on the ball and make things happen.

Boyle wide right, unplayable there when he’s at his best.

Allan as the attacking midfielder, we all know he can split teams open with a single pass, and he’s got some good options around him. If he’s not fit then I’d give Campbell the chance, he impressed from what I saw on Thursday.

Murphy on the left, he’s a quality player and if he stays fit he’ll be a real asset this season. Don’t expect him to play the full 90.

Nisbet as the striker. Needs support around him but I think he’s capable of being the lone striker while still scoring goals.

Fans are back at the football, which can only be a good thing. Away fans too which was a nice surprise.

16:30 kick off. Game is live on Sky Sports Football, maybe Hibs TV too (I’m not sure).
I'd go with a similar team

I was a touch cynical about 4-2-3-1 when it was suggested that's what we might going with this season but I think it has been pretty effective in pre-season and Europe and gets the best out of the players we have.

I really hope we lay down a marker with this one.

1-4 Hibs 😁

Boyle, Nissy & Murphy, with Scotty supplying the passes.

0-3 Big G special

Any spare tickets come up give me a shout

have one but my mate looking

Important to get any kind of result tomorrow. Can do without the Jambos getting a march on us.

Extremely difficult to accurately predict or assess the opening game of the season as we have nothing to gauge form on. Certainly not pre-season friendlies or that kick-about in the sun over in Andorra on Thursday night against basically a pub team. The real action starts on Sunday and at this time players are still getting properly match fit so it may take a few weeks for things to settle down and to see Jack Ross's preferred set-up becoming clear. Motherwell look weaker from last season, however they will be much better than Santa Coloma and it will be the first real test of Hibs since the disastrous SC Final in May.

At the moment, we look to have a squad of midfielders. We are light up front and in defence. We need another striker and a central defender in but we all know that and i'm sure they will be arriving in the next few weeks. I'm also not convinced with Paul McGinn at right-back. Defensively I don't think we are as secure as we could be, and IMO we lack a playmaker in the middle of the park. All that said overall we have a decent squad of players and it will be interesting to see how the new lads Doyle-Hayes and MacKay settle in and where they are played.

A lot depends on how we recover from the travelling etc after Thursday night. Teams in Scotland notoriously struggle in the league after Euro ties on the Thursday night.. however I'll go for 2-1 Hibs.

Last edited:
Im pretty confident we'll win tomorrow..we'll create enough chances to wiin the game. Need to tighten up a bit in midfield and defensively as we were a bit sloppy at times against Santa Coloma (as might be expected while your getting up to match fitness).

Fancy us to score 2 or 3.

Any spare tickets come up give me a shout

have one but my mate looking
@FifeHibs

Looking forward to the season kicking off in earnest today, not making it along unfortunately so there’s still a slight feeling of missing out and that detachment from not going which I think we’ve all felt this past 18 months. However there’s a lot to look forward too with this team and the club as a whole at the moment. We do really need to start the season with a bang though, with the talent we have going forward really hope we set out to have a go at Motherwell.

Years ago I worked for Campbell prime meats. Delivering to Hotels and restaurants all over Scotland. 1 route i had to do twice a week was. Through Stirling, Calendar, Crianlarich upto Oban, thrn south through kilmelford, lochgilphead, Inverary down to loch lomond.. done this twice a week for 4 years, so all seasons, all weathers! Absolutely the most beautiful part of Scotland! Loved it… also twice a week to Pitlochry aviemore and inverness 💚

Anyone else having trouble getting on to Hibs TV?I got an email from Hibs the other day and it sent a link which I tried and I get HTTP error. Tried Hibspass, and get page error? Any idea?

Anyone else having trouble getting on to Hibs TV?I got an email from Hibs the other day and it sent a link which I tried and I get HTTP error. Tried Hibspass, and get page error? Any idea?
Have you tried putting in your user name in all lower case? For some reason the site changed mine.

If only I could get that far im getting 'http error' I went and signed up with Motherwell and it looks like they are only giving audio? Is it on at the Hibs club do you know?

Is it on other avenues?
Think Sky only allowed shared rights last season because there was no entry at all to stadia.

This year they'll be wanting exclusivity I'd imagine?

Its not the same link as hibspass.

My username is nowhere close to what they said, I registered ages ago and then had to recover username and password

Use this to recover username...

Put your email that you registered your tickets with

Then once you have that use the forgotten password link..

Its audio only in uk though... move tae belgium 🤣

Is pretty much giving false info as my login disnae work the way they say. No sure about anyone else

Is the only way to watch via Sky?

Screenshot_20210801-151239_Chrome.jpg

This thread has been viewed 9615 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50