• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Most hated non rival team player

To be fair to Moore, he is a very balanced pundit regarding the rugby
I take your point though. Carling is an absolute prick.
Add Matt Dawson to that list. Eve of England's World Cup Final against the Springboks he was on a TV programme picking a team from the two line-ups.

He picked 15 out of 15 English players - despite South Africa having a far superior record against England.

The rest is history as they say - Lekker Bokke!

Is it too much of a stretch to nominate that wee brat that does the "Glasgow Boiler Company" advert on TV?

I know he's not a footballer, or not professional anyway, but I'd happily play keepy-uppy with his head.
Only if I can have every single person in any Trivento wine advert. Have some professional pride you jobbing actor wankers

Anne Robinson nippiest *&*^ on the telly.

Nobody mentioned John Terry yet?
Gotta be one of the finest examples of an absolute *&*^ there is.

Is it too much of a stretch to nominate that wee brat that does the "Glasgow Boiler Company" advert on TV?

I know he's not a footballer, or not professional anyway, but I'd happily play keepy-uppy with his head.
now that we are completely off track, can we nominate folk fi this site :)

now that we are completely off track, can we nominate folk fi this site :)
Aye but they must be an admin. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
Prince Andrew.

Simon Pegg
Vin Diesel
Sergio Ramos

Bruno Fernandes- Prick
Cesar Azpillcueta - Prick
Ander Herrera - Prick

That Russian linesman - prick.

Chris Martin.

Yes I'll agree Moore is very fair as a pundit. As a player though...😡
David Sole used to mock him for inability to pronounce “fook” properly. Hilarious read in Soles book, he did have a lot of respect for him though.

Only if I can have every single person in any Trivento wine advert. Have some professional pride you jobbing actor wankers

The wine is pretty boggin too!

David Sole used to mock him for inability to pronounce “fook” properly. Hilarious read in Soles book, he did have a lot of respect for him though.
He was great in Starsky & Hutch though

He was great in Starsky & Hutch though
With Joe McBride Sr? Oh wait, he was Yogi Bear.

Bobo Balde was a bit of a knob while he was playing because he got away with being a thug playing for Celtic. It was downright despicable/hilarious when he refused to mutually agree to piss off, and chose to run down his ruinously expensive contract in the Sellick reserves for a year or two instead.

Rivaldo - purely for the worst blatant injury play-acting, seen round the world by tens of millions of people. What a *&*^.

Neil Lennon was a bit of a twat as a player

Rowan Vine (I know he used to play for us) - a mascot for the doldrum 2008-2014 period where we signed players of fledgling promise who turned out to be completely shite. Ran like he had concrete slippers. Just pips James Collins for the position due to the daft face fuzz.

A couple of ex-players who seemed to flourish after leaving Hibs and seemed to score for fun against us: Craig Brewster, Stevie Crawford. Pity they couldn’t score so prolifically FOR us..

Michael Schumacher is one of the most successful racing drivers of all time, and I have nothing but sympathy for him and his family since the accident. But it doesn’t excuse the fact he was a dirty racer at times. Blatantly ignoring penalties from the chief steward or bending rules. Thank fuck Mika Hakkinen put him in his place in the late 90s.

I’d be happy if Piers Morgan suddenly disappeared too.

Last edited:
Jim Godwin. Though I can see why st m supporters love him..hacking wee sh*@

Davy is awright just happened to live there
Haha yeh. Was the 1980 team I mostly watched..wont get kudos for that though as Sandg Clarke was their captain. Knew the names of pretty much whole team then but time fades the memory and can only name a few now. I remember the goalie getting stick for working during the miners strike. Henry Templeton was another player..I feel old..

Could ptob start another thread with players hou know you should hate but quite like...I'd prob get thrown off the bounce though

Could ptob start another thread with players hou know you should hate but quite like...I'd prob get thrown off the bounce though
I thought about the as well tbh!

Seb Coe, absolute ****

Ally McCoist

Crisp boyd ( kilmarnock 🤪)
Got to keep switching soccer saturday off every time he opens his gub 😡

I have to turn the sound off when Steve Mcmanaman is co commentating. I don’t understand how anyone can listen to his nasal whine without feeling nauseous.

Ally McCoist
Good shout, think he’s a good pundit. Might be the best co-commentator going. Loved his “impartial” commentary on the Scotland v Israel game 😁

Crisp boyd ( kilmarnock 🤪)
Got to keep switching soccer saturday off every time he opens his gub 😡
On the subject of pundits, I cant stand the ex man city player, Micah Richards or whatever his fucking name is, the guy is an absolute dick

Good shout, think he’s a good pundit. Might be the best co-commentator going. Loved his “impartial” commentary on the Scotland v Israel game 😁
Liked him on question of sport,much better than this current crop.

Ally McCoist
The one that punched a Hibs player then sneaked away. He's just another dirty scumbag that hides it a bit better than most of the other dirty scumbag hun bastards.

The one that punched a Hibs player then sneaked away. He's just another dirty scumbag that hides it a bit better than most of the other dirty scumbag hun bastards.
well said

He's even worse, he let someone else take the blame didn't he?

Rat. Wee hun rat bastard

Graham sourness for his tackle on George mcclusky many moons ago. Moustached faced hun bastard!!!

Rat. Wee hun rat bastard
players getting away with sneaky punches at the opposition,not uncommon

Spot on

I know the incident to which you refer, I still think he’s alright though. I would like somebody to pull him up about it on air though

players getting away with sneaky punches at the opposition,not uncommon

Your moral compass is all kindsa crazy.

Defend the radges gluing themselves to the road while thinking a guy playing the pipes is the one causing the traffic chaos.
Yet players getting away with sneaky punches, since it happens sometimes, it's all good.

He's a wee cock who thinks his patter is hilarious. He done well commentating at the Euros, maybe making some forget, but he's still a wee ratbag hun bastard.

I'm not a fan, I didn't like him on QoS when I was wee either, I'll take John Parrot any day over that wee shite.

Like I said...
The downward spiral at Hibs started before he was tapped up.
Writing was on the wall before any of the Rodgers and Leicester stuff happened.

All the things you originally quoted @tayside hibee for was before Christmas.

Just watched the highlights of that.
What a dirty, sneaky, wee, judas bastard

Ally McCoist
That's who I was thinking..liked him on question of sport .hated him as a player..mostly just because he always scored against us

Your moral compass is all kindsa crazy.

Defend the radges gluing themselves to the road while thinking a guy playing the pipes is the one causing the traffic chaos.
Yet players getting away with sneaky punches, since it happens sometimes, it's all good.

He's a wee cock who thinks his patter is hilarious. He done well commentating at the Euros, maybe making some forget, but he's still a wee ratbag hun bastard.

I'm not a fan, I didn't like him on QoS when I was wee either, I'll take John Parrot any day over that wee shite.

Trying to find a likeable football pundit is pretty hard work. Most of them are self absorbed fannies who think they’re much more insightful than they actually are.

When it comes to the Euro’s/World Cup I would rather listen to McCoist on commentary than any of the utterly boring, emotionless English pundits. He’s better than listening to Andy Walker for the Scotland games tae.

Doesn’t make him any less of a dirty wee hun mind

Trying to find a likeable football pundit is pretty hard work. Most of them are self absorbed fannies who think they’re much more insightful than they actually are.

When it comes to the Euro’s/World Cup I would rather listen to McCoist on commentary than any of the utterly boring, emotionless English pundits. He’s better than listening to Andy Walker for the Scotland games tae.

Doesn’t make him any less of a dirty wee hun mind

I quite like Michael Stewart, Pat Nevin when he was on TV. In England I actually think Neville is a good pundit.

Could do without listening to your Roy Keanes and Chris Suttons who do everything in their power to be controversial.

My replies where more to do with admitting to liking McCoist at all, rather than his punditry. I think he's a scrote. Being good at his job doesn't make him likeable.

Anyone mentioned Higdon yet?

This thread has been viewed 6223 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back