• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Most hated non rival team player

Every *&*^

The entire 2015-2016 Falkirk squad

thread has done a full 180.

Attachments

• american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif
    american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif
    387.4 KB · Views: 1
Can’t believe ‘nobody’ has mentioned Paul Hanlon.

:lookaround:

Another Dave Bowman hater was my late Mum who had very little interest in football , the minute his puss appeared on tv she'd say "I hate that bastard" . I never ever found out why but there you go

Another Dave Bowman hater was my late Mum who had very little interest in football , the minute his puss appeared on tv she'd say "I hate that bastard" . I never ever found out why but there you go
He did have a hate able puss I suppose 🤔

He did have a hate able puss I suppose 🤔
Fair point

Allan McGegor, you all know why. The shite on your shoes.

Nacho Novo, scumbag.

Davie Cooper as Shrink says, same as McGregor.

Tag McGowan is a rat.

Andy Goram, see McGregor.

Derek Fergushun, thick hun bastard.

Gerrard, hun and captain of Liverpool, nasally challenged cockwomble.

Biggest *&*^ in England was Emelyn Hughes, squeaky voices, red shite prick.

Chris Boyd, fat, illeterate hun fuck

Andy Wanker, hates every team he ever played for.

Difficult to argue against any of them.

Can I add:

Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling. I think they embody everything that that is wrong with too many self absorbed modern day footballers!!

Difficult to argue against any of them.

Can I add:

Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling. I think they embody everything that that is wrong with too many self absorbed modern day footballers!!
Hair like a girl.
Runs like a girl.

Girlies.

Karl Malone. What an absolute c*nt of a man

'The biggest smile in football'. Aye, when he was winning.

A vote for Craig Bellamy, insufferable, arrogant prick.

Listened to a few podcasts with ex players that say Bellamy was a shite bag, that only picked on the youngsters and players he could get away with it. Slippy G nailed him to the wall at Liverpool and he shit the bed.

Malky Mackay.

Suedo hard man and liberty taker supreme Joey Barton. Being a Hibby and Irons fan, I've often thought about Julian Dicks grabbing him by the throat and giving him 6 rapid to that horrible wee ImAFanny face.

Suedo hard man and liberty taker supreme Joey Barton. Being a Hibby and Irons fan, I've often thought about Julian Dicks grabbing him by the throat and giving him 6 rapid to that horrible wee ImAFanny face.
Dinnae think yer allowed tae say ImAFanny on here, at least I wisnae

Travelling wankstain? I apologise for any fish I've offended

Hair like a girl.
Runs like a girl.

Girlies.
You could say he does a great Maisy run

Can't believe we've got this far without a mention for Roy Keane

Your not.

His sister was a barmaid in the Hammy Lodge down Portobello beach when I was 12/13 year old. My Mum & Dad used to go for a Sunday session. I'd be playing pool perving at the barmaid collecting images for later that night... She was no bad. nowt like him obviously!

The entire early to mid 90s airdrie team, and anyone living there and supporting them.

The entire early to mid 90s airdrie team, and anyone living there and supporting them.
And i hated their manager. I loved that he was there in 2016. Seeing that angry looking bassa standing beside the cool looking Tony Higgins before kick-off is a great memory...

Davy is awright just happened to live there

Has nobody nominated overrated , dirty , slippy , geerard yet 🤷‍♂️

His sister was a barmaid in the Hammy Lodge down Portobello beach when I was 12/13 year old. My Mum & Dad used to go for a Sunday session. I'd be playing pool perving at the barmaid collecting images for later that night... She was no bad. nowt like him obviously!

I met him when staying in log cabins up north. As he walked past, I said 'alright', as he went to acknowledge me I finished my sentence, "ya hearts bastard".

Childish, I know.

Has nobody nominated overrated , dirty , slippy , geerard yet 🤷‍♂️

Me.

His auld man used tae work in the Highwayman, along gone boozer in the bus station at StAndrews Square. He was a bit of a blaw if I remember correctly.

Every time I think of a thug, I remember that he ended up at hearts or rangers.

funny that

Aah, Hibs and Thames Ironworks. They just go together!

This thread has gone unbelievably wider ranging than was intended but I'm glad it did!!

I'll add Justin Pipe and Gerwyn Price. Fuckin wankers
Whom?Don't worry.Wiki!

It was Thellick he played for.
Sorry my bad(as the youngsters say)makes it even worse somehow.

His auld man used tae work in the Highwayman, along gone boozer in the bus station at StAndrews Square. He was a bit of a blaw if I remember correctly.
My Mum worked in there in the early 80's.

My Mum worked in there in the early 80's.
That would have been about the same time K.
ETA Thinking back it would have been between 83 and 85.

Struggling to think of a non OF or gunt player I dislike. Can I throw Will Carling and Brian Moore into the mix? Both personified English sporting arrogance.
To be fair to Moore, he is a very balanced pundit regarding the rugby
I take your point though. Carling is an absolute prick.
I don’t like Scott Arfield and that stupid salute goal celebration, dick.

Stephen Craigan

To be fair to Moore, he is a very balanced pundit regarding the rugby
I take your point though. Carling is an absolute prick.
I don’t like Scott Arfield and that stupid salute goal celebration, dick.
Yes I'll agree Moore is very fair as a pundit. As a player though...😡

Nigel "the whinge' Mansell.
Clive Woodward.
Jumbo Muir......a few 'Well dudes on this thread!
Guscott.
Johnny Giles.

Whom?Don't worry.Wiki!
Price is an assole and everyone knows it . It’s a bit like the rangers “ eveyone hates me but I don’t care 🤣

Eddie jones , england’s rugby union coach , and he’s not even engerlish 😡

Many years ago when working at the PBS, i had to caution him for foul and abusive language in the main stand- he came back with "do you know who i am" and demanded to see my supervisor

Since it's no longer confined to footballers, I'd like to nominate that horrible @@$@ Martin Johnson, former Englsh rugby international

Is it too much of a stretch to nominate that wee brat that does the "Glasgow Boiler Company" advert on TV?

I know he's not a footballer, or not professional anyway, but I'd happily play keepy-uppy with his head.

This thread has been viewed 6226 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back