Most hated non rival team player

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I have to turn the sound off when Steve Mcmanaman is co commentating. I don’t understand how anyone can listen to his nasal whine without feeling nauseous.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The one that punched a Hibs player then sneaked away. He's just another dirty scumbag that hides it a bit better than most of the other dirty scumbag hun bastards.

He's even worse, he let someone else take the blame didn't he?

Rat. Wee hun rat bastard

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
The one that punched a Hibs player then sneaked away. He's just another dirty scumbag that hides it a bit better than most of the other dirty scumbag hun bastards.
I know the incident to which you refer, I still think he’s alright though. I would like somebody to pull him up about it on air though

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
players getting away with sneaky punches at the opposition,not uncommon

Your moral compass is all kindsa crazy.

Defend the radges gluing themselves to the road while thinking a guy playing the pipes is the one causing the traffic chaos.
Yet players getting away with sneaky punches, since it happens sometimes, it's all good.

He's a wee cock who thinks his patter is hilarious. He done well commentating at the Euros, maybe making some forget, but he's still a wee ratbag hun bastard.

I'm not a fan, I didn't like him on QoS when I was wee either, I'll take John Parrot any day over that wee shite.

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Like I said...
The downward spiral at Hibs started before he was tapped up.
Writing was on the wall before any of the Rodgers and Leicester stuff happened.

All the things you originally quoted @tayside hibee for was before Christmas.

He's even worse, he let someone else take the blame didn't he?
Just watched the highlights of that.
What a dirty, sneaky, wee, judas bastard

Zab

Admin
Your moral compass is all kindsa crazy.

Defend the radges gluing themselves to the road while thinking a guy playing the pipes is the one causing the traffic chaos.
Yet players getting away with sneaky punches, since it happens sometimes, it's all good.

He's a wee cock who thinks his patter is hilarious. He done well commentating at the Euros, maybe making some forget, but he's still a wee ratbag hun bastard.

I'm not a fan, I didn't like him on QoS when I was wee either, I'll take John Parrot any day over that wee shite.

Trying to find a likeable football pundit is pretty hard work. Most of them are self absorbed fannies who think they’re much more insightful than they actually are.

When it comes to the Euro’s/World Cup I would rather listen to McCoist on commentary than any of the utterly boring, emotionless English pundits. He’s better than listening to Andy Walker for the Scotland games tae.

Doesn’t make him any less of a dirty wee hun mind

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Trying to find a likeable football pundit is pretty hard work. Most of them are self absorbed fannies who think they’re much more insightful than they actually are.

When it comes to the Euro’s/World Cup I would rather listen to McCoist on commentary than any of the utterly boring, emotionless English pundits. He’s better than listening to Andy Walker for the Scotland games tae.

Doesn’t make him any less of a dirty wee hun mind

I quite like Michael Stewart, Pat Nevin when he was on TV. In England I actually think Neville is a good pundit.

Could do without listening to your Roy Keanes and Chris Suttons who do everything in their power to be controversial.

My replies where more to do with admitting to liking McCoist at all, rather than his punditry. I think he's a scrote. Being good at his job doesn't make him likeable.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here