Most hated non rival team player

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
His sister was a barmaid in the Hammy Lodge down Portobello beach when I was 12/13 year old. My Mum & Dad used to go for a Sunday session. I'd be playing pool perving at the barmaid collecting images for later that night... She was no bad. nowt like him obviously!

I met him when staying in log cabins up north. As he walked past, I said 'alright', as he went to acknowledge me I finished my sentence, "ya hearts bastard".

Childish, I know.

Has nobody nominated overrated , dirty , slippy , geerard yet 🤷‍♂️

Me.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
His sister was a barmaid in the Hammy Lodge down Portobello beach when I was 12/13 year old. My Mum & Dad used to go for a Sunday session. I'd be playing pool perving at the barmaid collecting images for later that night... She was no bad. nowt like him obviously!
His auld man used tae work in the Highwayman, along gone boozer in the bus station at StAndrews Square. He was a bit of a blaw if I remember correctly.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Struggling to think of a non OF or gunt player I dislike. Can I throw Will Carling and Brian Moore into the mix? Both personified English sporting arrogance.
To be fair to Moore, he is a very balanced pundit regarding the rugby
I take your point though. Carling is an absolute prick.
I don’t like Scott Arfield and that stupid salute goal celebration, dick.

ILHTD

New radge
To be fair to Moore, he is a very balanced pundit regarding the rugby
I take your point though. Carling is an absolute prick.
I don’t like Scott Arfield and that stupid salute goal celebration, dick.
Yes I'll agree Moore is very fair as a pundit. As a player though...😡

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Nigel "the whinge' Mansell.
Clive Woodward.
Jumbo Muir......a few 'Well dudes on this thread!
Guscott.
Johnny Giles.

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Since it's no longer confined to footballers, I'd like to nominate that horrible @@$@ Martin Johnson, former Englsh rugby international

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Is it too much of a stretch to nominate that wee brat that does the "Glasgow Boiler Company" advert on TV?

I know he's not a footballer, or not professional anyway, but I'd happily play keepy-uppy with his head.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here