Most hated non rival team player

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Which player could you not stand, even though they didn't or haven't played for traditional rivals (gunts, huns, celtc)

For me it's Paul McGowan. Annoying little bastard. Should've gotten the jail as well.

Dougie Imrie and Michael Gardyne aren't far behind.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I could draw up a pretty long list………………. but here's just a few.

In no particular order:

Derek Lyle the porcelain toothed wannabe gangster

Craig Sibbald the niggly wee fuck

Jim Goodwin, when he wasn’t fouling he was refereeing

Ian Black – was a Gunt but I hated the wee shite at ICT so gets in

David Goodwillie – for being a vile scumbag

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Haha , can I have prick faldo please
I was in the crowd at an Open many years ago when Nick Faldo was accompanied by his almost as famous caddy Fanny Sorenson.
As the pair made their way up to the 18th green a guy shouted " Haw Fanny, gies a wave!"
Fanny smiled and gave a wee wave in his direction.
To be met with "Naw, no you hen, I'm talking to that fanny Faldo."

:lookaround:

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Way way back
Mick Mcarthy, just a dirty bastard who got away with it because who he played for.
Kenny Black and Lennon. They tried their best to be hated , to deflect how shite they were.
I did hate Stevie Kirk, until he blootered a baw in the PBS dwellers 🤣🤣

More recent, Kyle Laughatme. I would have been distraught if we had signed him. I honestly don’t think I could cheer a team on with that horrible sex pest, bigoted cheating fud playing for them.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I was in the crowd at an Open many years ago when Nick Faldo was accompanied by his almost as famous caddy Fanny Sorenson.
As the pair made their way up to the 18th green a guy shouted " Haw Fanny, gies a wave!"

Faldo in the final round one year at Muirfield. Played a blind T shot into a par 3 , and heard loads of cheers. Him and fanny giving it high 5s, thinking he had a tap in left. Got to the green and his ball was in the sand 😁😁😁.
He wasn’t happy 🤪🤪

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge

Brilliant , absolute tosser of a man 😡
Seeing as he’s allowed , I’d like to add daley thomson 🤪

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Love this thread , we need cheering up 🤪🤣
I remember montgomerie once was waiting to take his tee shot , when he asked for a guy who was 300 yards down the fairway to stop jingling the coins in his pocket . Never liked him 😡

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here