Moldova v Scotland

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Zab

Admin
got it spot on and got the job done

Well done the 3000 who travelled and can’t wait for hampden on Monday night

He did indeed. I wasn’t questioning the inclusion of Armstrong, who had an excellent game, was more pointing out that Nisbet and Brown clearly haven’t done enough to convince the manager not to change the shape… which isn’t a great sign for either of them IMO.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Thinking North Macedonia in the semi final at home then someone like Wales at home in the final would represent our best chance of qualification. Want to avoid the runner-up in the Croatia / Russia group (amongst others!)

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
He did indeed. I wasn’t questioning the inclusion of Armstrong, who had an excellent game, was more pointing out that Nisbet and Brown clearly haven’t done enough to convince the manager not to change the shape… which isn’t a great sign for either of them IMO.
I think it's more to do with the age-old Scottish manager syndrome where they'd rather play older heads or tried and trusted players even if they have to shoehorn them in. I know Che Adams scored last night but he's not good enough and an on-form Nisbet would have scored more than one given the same chances. Mind you, I'm also not part of the Lyndon Dykes love in either. I think he's gash but we don't have a better option than him.

Hyebeebea

New radge
I think it was a great result for Scotland. Now we have to do well in the play-offs. We have a top quality group of players and a good manager. I think Scotland need to be tough to beat,

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I think it's more to do with the age-old Scottish manager syndrome where they'd rather play older heads or tried and trusted players even if they have to shoehorn them in. I know Che Adams scored last night but he's not good enough and an on-form Nisbet would have scored more than one given the same chances. Mind you, I'm also not part of the Lyndon Dykes love in either. I think he's gash but we don't have a better option than him.
Given the killie connection , I’m surprised he hasn’t given brophy a go 🤷‍♂️
wouldn’t be any worse than adams or dykes
Need to find one before quatar , if we get there

Zab

Admin
Given the killie connection , I’m surprised he hasn’t given brophy a go 🤷‍♂️
wouldn’t be any worse than adams or dykes
Need to find one before quatar , if we get there

If Brophy gets another call up, I don’t think it should be for Adams or Dykes. I’m not a fan of either of them really but they’re the best available unfortunately. Of the other striker options, Nisbet and Brown currently hold those places so any call up for Brophy would be in for one of them, to be fair Brophy has scored more league goals than Nisbet so far this season.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
If Brophy gets another call up, I don’t think it should be for Adams or Dykes. I’m not a fan of either of them really but they’re the best available unfortunately. Of the other striker options, Nisbet and Brown currently hold those places so any call up for Brophy would be in for one of them, to be fair Brophy has scored more league goals than Nisbet so far this season.
As a short term solution I’d try to get Steven Fletcher back onboard , I know he’s 34 but playing well for Stoke , a natural striker and prob not much better going around at the moment . Not going to happen though . Clarke will stick with Dykes for sure 😩

Zab

Admin
As a short term solution I’d try to get Steven Fletcher back onboard , I know he’s 34 but playing well for Stoke , a natural striker and prob not much better going around at the moment . Not going to happen though . Clarke will stick with Dykes for sure 😩

Dykes has scored in four consecutive games, Scotland have won five games in a row, Steve Clark clearly has developed a way of playing and Dykes is a big part of that. Aye he’s a bit of a huddy, but he works in the context of this Scotland team and changing that would be absolutely mental IMO.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here