• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Mogga You're Getting Boring

500miles said:
What did you want him to say before the biggest game of the season?:dunno:

I'd expect him to be honest and say our performance was below par and that the players are obviously capable of a lot higher standard of play .

Forzahibs said:
I'd expect him to be honest and say our performance was below par and that the players are obviously capable of a lot higher standard of play .

He's still inexperienced as a manager.

I think a more experienced manager would have said something to get a reaction from the players the next again week.

This is without doubt the worst we've played under Mogga, it's time for him to show us what he's really worth as a manager, I'm no going on a rant here, but we cannie go on playing like this.

I'll take the cup and a top 6 finish, and hopefully Mogga has a few gems lined up for next season.

With Killen doubtful for next week, Benji is a must.

Killen will play. Mogga will play it down all week but he will be fit:thumbgrin

Hopefully anyway.

According to Jinky and Fletch last night. And Scott Brown says he wouldnt miss this game for the world

BoomtownHibeys said:
According to Jinky and Fletch last night. And Scott Brown says he wouldnt miss this game for the world

Did you see them at the omni centre?

chrissy-r-hfc said:
Did you see them at the omni centre?

My mate was sitting with them last night. Didnt ask where. Saw Broony in City a couple of weeks ago.

Sure all managers have their own styles and personalities but imo what Hibs need just now is a Stuart Pearce approach to geein them up. Did you see him in midweek against West Ham? He was intercepting balls as soon as they came off the park and putting more effort into the game than some of our "stars" on Saturday. Mogga is much more laid back and I would like to see him more animated as our captain is a diddy and seems incapable of motivating the side.

sorry but i am still sore after the no-show once again on saturday by most of the team. i doubt if my boss would be as understanding if I cocked up time after time like our guys did. :banger:

This thread has been viewed 5485 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back