• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Mikel Miller

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200131_173002.jpg

I gather we are moving on regarding Nesbitt

Is that the standard of player we are going for. Gies peace.Crap.

Probably desperate to sign someone to appease supporters

We’re needing 2 strikers in (If Flo is away),assuming we have McNulty then we’ll need someone decent

Desperate, Flo will go nowhere i hope if we cant get replacements.

Probably desperate to sign someone to appease supporters
Is not more of a winger if they want to appease the fans Nesbitt would go along way.

We look shambolic. Punt Shaw and Kamberi to then go after a Hamilton player. He's no bad but we are supposedly a club with European aspirations going about things weirdly.....

Is not more of a winger if they want to appease the fans Nesbitt would go along way.

Well David Templeton is going to Hamilton , not sure about Miller to be honest

Trying to buy on the cheap.

As usual we're not prepared to pay what's required for players we want. Absolute shambles.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

As usual we're not prepared to pay what's required for players we want. Absolute shambles.

New direction new ambition :unsure:

I really hope the club are going to pull something out the bag alot of people fed up.

This could get ugly!

Isn't Miller their good player that's scored a few worldies?

Isn't Miller their good player that's scored a few worldies?
Yip,He was good against us.
We’re moaning at bidding for him but an absolute stick on he goes down south in the summer (unless we sign him then)

Desperate, Flo will go nowhere i hope if we **** get replacements.

I doubt very much that Flo will be back no matter what happens.

What figure did The Pars quote for Nesbitt?

I doubt very much that Flo will be back no matter what happens.
Correct burnt his bridges now I liked flo and was hoping this season he would get his form back .

What figure did The Pars quote for Nesbitt?
I seen something saying they rejected 250k from us. Can’t mind where I read that though

Yip,He was good against us.
We’re moaning at bidding for him but an absolute stick on he goes down south in the summer (unless we sign him then)
More of a RW though

More of a RW though

Boyles replacement ?

The Kamberi situation has really painted us into a corner with regards getting replacements in. Clubs now know we’re desperate with the window closing and will adjust their prices accordingly. But hey it’s best to wait until the final day of the window as that’s when all the good deals become available right?

Boyles replacement ?
Ffs dont say that lol

The Kamberi situation has really painted us into a corner with regards getting replacements in. Clubs now know we’re desperate with the window closing and will adjust their prices accordingly. But hey it’s best to wait until the final day of the window as that’s when all the good deals become available right?

Its a shambles but hey "big plans are afoot"

Boyles replacement ?

Backup with a view to improve?

I find it weird folk are complaining... We're obviously looking at home grown players who perform well for "lesser teams" which is good...
There's enough folk disappointed we didn't sign Shankland in hindsight... it's a far cry better than random journeymen.

Our competition done most of there deals weeks ago. Typical of us scraping around at the last minute.

Trying to buy on the cheap.

No aimed at you but Hibs actually can’t win. When we sign someone from England it’s all “who’s he, League One shite, won’t handle it up here” so when we try for someone from other the clubs in our league it “cheap option” - genuinely what do folk expect?

I find it weird folk are complaining... We're obviously looking at home grown players who perform well for "lesser teams" which is good...
There's enough folk disappointed we didn't sign Shankland in hindsight... it's a far cry better than random journeymen.

The other day there was a thread on why we aren’t taken other teams better players, weakening them and looking to improve and move they players on for a profit, now we are doing that folk are complaining ? never gonna please everyone. Usual end of window everyone going mental panicking.

I’m all for that kind of business.... If we actually get our main targets on top of that. I want to see us bring in McNulty, Nisbet and this lad. Show a real sign of intent, rather than move on from a player we aren’t prepared to spend a few quid on. In saying that, it’s purely speculation right now. Nobody really knows what the fuck we’ll pull out the tin pot.... I mean hat.

No aimed at you but Hibs actually can’t win. When we sign someone from England it’s all “who’s he, League One shite, won’t handle it up here” so when we try for someone from other the clubs in our league it “cheap option” - genuinely what do folk expect?

The thing is its not what we need right now and obviously dont have money to chuck around (apparently)

The other day there was a thread on why we aren’t taken other teams better players, weakening them and looking to improve and move they players on for a profit, now we are doing that folk are complaining ? never gonna please everyone. Usual end of window everyone going mental panicking.

Tbf we have to actually take their players first, but other than that, I think it bodes well for what type of business we'll try to do in the summer... we do have a season to finish however. (A season I wrote off a couple months ago)

I don't think its the worst strategy to bring in more scottish players.

The thing is its not what we need right now and obviously dont have money to chuck around (apparently)

I think they're happy to stick to the agreed budget for the start of this season. Maybe moved a little bit to accommodate JR but with what is pretty obvious less revenue this season coming in.

I think we'll react in the summer.. Actually, we better, because there has to be something coming.. surely?

Reactions: Zab
I think they're happy to stick to the agreed budget for the start of this season. Maybe moved a little bit to accommodate JR but with what is pretty obvious less revenue this season coming in.

I think we'll react in the summer.. Actually, we better, because there has to be something coming.. surely?
Where are we going to get the monies to have a successful transfer window in the summer ? As there wont be as much money season tickets wise .

There might be a lot less coming in if the rest of this season goes tits up

Has Templeton signed or rejected the deal?

Has Templeton signed or rejected the deal?
Signed for them seen a pic of him with a strip earlier

So Miller is a winger and we are still pursuing Nisbet, could be a very good window this.

Good, fast exciting winger who can get goals. Would like to see him at Hibs. Always impressed me when I have seen him play against us, but I would have thought more likely one for the summer rather than now. Doubt Hamilton will sell probably their best player in January when they are fighting for their lives.

This thread has been viewed 2708 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back