Meeting closed

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
He only answers what he wants yet wants to questuon others🥺
Jus all seems a tad strange Stu

Would have genuinely liked to know what all the tears n snotters are about. If its simply petty jealousy then ...

As a side, I dinnae know anthing about this uber cardigan called Rilley, but this guy is clearly the head of the snake. There seems to be a lot of division, where there should be unity. Its all Hibbies together FFS.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I got an email this evening from St Pats Branch saying that some comments were taken down here because of abuse, but comments stayed on the HSA site on Facebook.So being a nosey bugger I went over to Facebook and looked up Hibernian Supporters Association and can't find the site.So could it possibly be on some other Hibs site?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I got an email this evening from St Pats Branch saying that some comments were taken down here because of abuse, but comments stayed on the HSA site on Facebook.So being a nosey bugger I went over to Facebook and looked up Hibernian Supporters Association and can't find the site.So could it possibly be on some other Hibs site?
I wouldn't wish to add fuel to any fire because frankly I have no idea what's going on and I'm not a St Pat's member. However if it's the quote I think it is it's still on here and is also on the Hibs Supporters Club Facebook page. I think what they've perhaps not realised with the Facebook post is that it reads as an admission that the Trustees disposed of the flag. The post on here didn't reference the Trustees.

Jamie

Admin
Point of order...

"That quote about the Trustees was posted on a forum by a prominent members of St Patrick’s Branch."

Whilst it was not the best statement 🙈

Big G didn't actually mention the trustees IIRC.

Hattie

Donator
Why did they find a need to show the quote 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I find that remarkable and cleary adds fuel to their “anti st pats” thats petty snd childish.. the HSA are coming over as utter bellends tbh

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Why did they find a need to show the quote 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I find that remarkable and cleary adds fuel to their “anti st pats” thats petty snd childish.. the HSA are coming over as utter bellends tbh
Calling them "half-witted cvnts" on a public forum is pretty crap behaviour too imo.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I think while the whole thing could have been handled better by all sides and christ knows how many sides there are here, it seems pretty standard for clubs of all sorts.

A small minority take on the running of the club, normally in their own time. Most of the time they get absolutely no credit for doing it. The same folk get involved in all sorts of stuff until they realise its not worth the hassle, some of them never realise!

Indeed there's another small minority who will bitch, moan and criticise at every opportunity but avoid getting involved at all costs.

Then there's 99% of the members (remember this is any club) who will quietly get on with the business of using the clubs facilities and never give a thought for anything apart from their next pint!

And thus it will be so until the end of time.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here