McGinn Money

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
5% of the transfer fee is solidarity payment to the clubs McGinn was with from age of 12-23. Some of that will come back to us.

We did benefit from Villas promotion, I'm surprised they couldn't put the figure on that. It was seven figures.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Everyone knows there will be a clause. Like us, they’ve no idea on the actual amount and are speculating around 10-15%.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
The bit that caused me a little concern is undernoted.
Hopefully any bids for SuperJ will be based on a youtube presentation and not his current form.

"Now the only real negative to come out of Villa Park on Sunday was John McGinn's bang average performance. The Scot hasn't looked like himself at all during Restart following his six-month lay-off. McGinn was slow, sluggish and a shadow of that player that starred brilliantly prior to his ankle fracture last December.

What was telling was how Smith kept McGinn on and, instead, took off Hourihane for Marvelous Nakamba. It said to me that the boss is looking to pump minutes into McGinn to help build him up as he's clearly way off in terms of being at the required levels he set before.

McGinn just about got through against Palace and did OK at masking what must be a big fitness concern for Smith."

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
His form has certainly shaded since he came back from the injury. Can't help that he is playing in a poor team that are just out of their depth in the English Premiership.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
genuinely think he has come back "too muscley" . Sluggish as fook.
I think the lockdown and my increased consumption of alcohol, cheese, and fattening snacks must have also made me too muscley as I'm displaying the same symptoms.

I'm glad that's been cleared up and I can now easily refute the wife's argument that I'm simply a fat fcuk.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Grabbed an assist for the goal that kept Villa up today. Looked a lot better than in recent weeks too, other than one poor shot at goal.

I think Villa staying up might be best in the long run. We night to wait until January before the bids come in but he'll go for more as a key player in an improved Villa side... Which you have to imagine they would be after the stark warning they got this season?

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Grabbed an assist for the goal that kept Villa up today. Looked a lot better than in recent weeks too, other than one poor shot at goal.

I think Villa staying up might be best in the long run. We night to wait until January before the bids come in but he'll go for more as a key player in an improved Villa side... Which you have to imagine they would be after the stark warning they got this season?
It's much better for Hibs that Villa stayed up.

Certainly didn't look like they would for long periods of the season. They struggled badly in the Premiership as they just don't have enough quality to compete properly in that league.

John McGinn is one of their best players, and another season (hopefully injury free) in one of the top leagues in the world is just going to increase his value when they come to sell him on which will likely now be next summer.

Hibs are going to get an awful lot of money from his transfer from Villa when it happens.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We got paid when they got promoted and I wouldn't be surprised if we get money for them surviving this season too.
There's no end to the stipulations involved in these deals nowadays.

Sending players to England instead of Glasgow is so much more viable for us long term. Hopefully it's the start of a trend and other clubs look at us as a place readying these players for the English league.

Good work, well done Hibs.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old