McGinn charged for telling the truth

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
I said tae my mate when yesterday’s ref was making shite decisions that it might have been some sort of pay back for PM’s comments about Cheaton.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
I said tae my mate when yesterday’s ref was making shite decisions that it might have been some sort of pay back for PM’s comments about Cheaton.

They're actually just that shite.

Bobby_Combe

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I’d maintain the pressure

After Sunday Beaton should never referee a Hibs game again

If I had a tenner for every time I've thought or said that about Scottish referees ....

... I wouldnae be living in a wee hoose in the Central Belt of Scotland looking for my pension each month.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Don’t believe they’re inept , Beaton giving us payback for knocking his team out at the semi-final stage . That’s what needs investigated , wont be though . Corrupt to the core 😡

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I’ve never heard an employee from any of the arse cheeks critisize a referee. Ever. Never.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
Ach well, he’s got the consolation of winning Scotland Men's Player of the Year for 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭, we’ll done Paul.

Zab

Admin
Reaction score
They're actually just that shite.

I think so as well. To cheat they’d actually have to be good at their job to deliberately do it wrong, they’re not though… they’re just shite.

The single biggest thing that holds Scottish football back is the calibre of the officials, the SFA need to invest in this way more - make them full time professionals, proper training regimes, collaborate with referees from other countries, get goal line technology and VAR.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
I think it’s a bit more than them being shite or inept.
More like institutional racism, it’s just normalised in the running and reporting of Scottish Football.
We see it in every facet of the game. The calls that are given favourably to both cheeks, yet only discussed when the wronged party is the other cheek.
The way the media value a SPL player at a nominal sum when the Bigot Bros are eyeing them, yet increase that value by factors once signed.
McGinn worth a million at best, yet that Hun fullback teenager who has played a handful of games (good player right enough) is worth starting at ten million?
The bids knocked back for Morelos…. Of many millions… naw.
The referees may think they are unbiased, the media may think they are independent…. But it’s all pish.
All.
Pish.
It’s all about two teams in Scotland. Nice when another mob makes a fleeting appearance, whether it’s Hibs, Gunts, Arabs, or Sheep. As long as the challenge isn’t too serious to threaten the status quo. Then they can say ‘but we didn’t ignore them’.
Pish.
It’s fuckin inbred.
In the media and in the running of the game.
Two arse cheeks.
It’s in the Govan Polis too.
Have a look and see how many millions the tax payer will cough up due to the farce of the ‘investigation’ of the original Huns going bust.
Fuckin disgrace.

Not that I’m bothered.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score
More like institutional racism, it’s just normalised in the running and reporting of Scottish Football.
We see it in every facet of the game. The calls that are given favourably to both cheeks, yet only discussed when the wronged party is the other cheek.
The way the media value a SPL player at a nominal sum when the Bigot Bros are eyeing them, yet increase that value by factors once signed.
McGinn worth a million at best, yet that Hun fullback teenager who has played a handful of games (good player right enough) is worth starting at ten million?
The referees may think they are unbiased, the media may think they are independent…. But it’s all pish.
All.
Pish.
It’s all about two teams in Scotland. Nice when another mob makes a fleeting appearance, whether it’s Hibs, Gunts, Arabs, or Sheep. As long as the challenge isn’t too serious to threaten the status quo. Then they can say ‘but we didn’t ignore them’.
Pish.
It’s fuckin inbred.
Two arse cheeks.
Have a look and see how many millions the tax payer will cough up due to the farce of the ‘investigation’ of the original Huns going bust.
Fuckin disgrace.

Not that I’m bothered.
Govan polis are generally ok im my experience in weeding out the arseholes

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Govan polis are generally ok im my experience in weeding out the arseholes
You had to be first eh.

Have they recovered that stolen motor you’re driving about in?

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
All.
Pish.
Pish.
It’s fuckin inbred.
Two arse cheeks.
Fuckin disgrace.

Not that I’m bothered.
Absolutely spot on . If Hibernian f.c. wasn’t ingrained in me I’d give up with scottish football altogether tbh

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here