Matt Macey

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Rocky is going to be so hard to replace. Goalkeepers who don’t make many mistakes are hard to come by in the shops we shop in.
Macey has looked okay, we have had worse. That tube we had on loan last season, never made a save of note.
Yeah he will be. Been a very good keeper for us and he will be a loss

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
Rocky is going to be so hard to replace. Goalkeepers who don’t make many mistakes are hard to come by in the shops we shop in.
Macey has looked okay, we have had worse. That tube we had on loan last season, never made a save of note.
The tube we had last year has won the ‘golden gloves’ award having kept 21 clean sheets this season so far and is the team captain of the current 3rd place team in the English League One.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
The tube we had last year has won the ‘golden gloves’ award having kept 21 clean sheets this season so far and is the team captain of the current 3rd place team in the English League One.
That surprises me , and I congratulate him.
He still never made a save for us.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I think Rocky is going to smellies. He loves staying in Edinburgh, they will at the very least double his wages, so you can’t really blame him.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
I think Rocky is going to smellies. He loves staying in Edinburgh, they will at the very least double his wages, so you can’t really blame him.
Maybe it’s me but I’d have thought being first choice at hibs would be better than being a bench warmer with just the occasional game at one of the gruesome twosome but there you go. Perhaps money is key

Zab

Admin
Maybe it’s me but I’d have thought being first choice at hibs would be better than being a bench warmer with just the occasional game at one of the gruesome twosome but there you go. Perhaps money is key

Earning 10 to 15 grand a week is better than earning 2 to 3, cash is king for footballers, especially at Marciano’s age.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Earning 10 to 15 grand a week is better than earning 2 to 3, cash is king for footballers, especially at Marciano’s age.
Aye fair enough and to be fair, with a family, I guess you would jump at that to. Forget my post above, talking pish

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Aye fair enough and to be fair, with a family, I guess you would jump at that to. Forget my post above, talking pish

Nah you’re not talking pish, you’re looking at it from a sporting perspective... after all, who wouldn’t want to play right? It’s just a sad reality of football that there’s more money on offer for sitting on the Celtic bench than there is for starting for Hibs.

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
Maxwells distribution was good but didn’t really rate him otherwise
I saw him live for only 3 games against lower league teams in the League Cup. Impressed by his distribution and the amount of loud clear shouting he was doing to the other players - which is probably why he’s captain at Blackpool. Wasn’t impressed with his hair.

Rocky and his family had a tough choice. They seem to love it in Edinburgh going by his wife’s twitter posts, he is liked by the fans, he’s been noticed by his national team so doesn’t need to raise his profile, he’s on decent money. However, this is his chance to earn megabucks fora few years.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here